Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Question of the week 7

supercpa999
supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
What is your drink of choice?
Me I like Michelob Ultra Gold🤠

Replies

• jaydenkoehler101
    jaydenkoehler101 Posts: 2 Member
    Drink of choice? Hm,,, idk actually
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited May 2021
    I haven't had alcohol (or soda or coffee or juice or ...) in years due to GERD. I used to like Yuengling or a nice toddy.

Nowadays, I drink water, Tazo passion tea, and propel sticks (mostly berry which tastes the best). My stomach is okay with those.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    I appear to have a mug of hot tea constantly in my hand. But it's tasty. (shrug) I may swap out for iced tea once the summer shows up, but as long as it's dipping into the forties at night I'm drinking my tea hot.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Most days I think my favorite for recreational drinking is Dead Rabbit, a nice tasty Irish whiskey...so yum...I do have a new protein shake I sampled that I ordered and am waiting on for arrival, which may become my new favorite post-workout drink it if works well (seemed good in the sample but one day is not really a comprehensive test)...and in terms of hydration type drinks I like the G2 (low sugar) gatorade drinks, especially the blue and white...for mid-afternoon or after dinner drinks I like a nice licorice or mint tea either plain or with a bit of french vanilla creamer tossed in, kind of like a hot dessert in a warm, soothing cup.
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    ElectrifyingGravity Posts: 47 Member
    Whiskey or tequila, straight or in a mixed drink. And I like to go to the numerous breweries around me and try different craft beers. Otherwise, I really only drink water anymore
  • pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    Honestly it’s coffee for me!
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Milky tea, vanilla lattes and if I'm drinking drinking, blue wkd!
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Long Island Iced Tea
  • supercpa999
    Update: I now like Bud Select 55. At only 2.4% alcohol and 55 calories it is very friendly to my diet
  • EzraTellington
    EzraTellington Posts: 7 Member
    Daily drink? Earl Grey tea.
    Fancy alcoholic drink? White Russian.
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    Gin and tonic, or Partake non alcoholic IPA :)
  • supercpa999
    Love it all:)
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Mountain Dew Code Red or milk tea style drinks.
  • KnittingDragon
    KnittingDragon Posts: 12 Member
    Hmm non-alcoholic, that would be sparkling water or a large mug of tea. Alcohol, well that goes down the line of gin and tonic or cider (hard cider for Americans), and in the Winter months I am more likely to have red wine.