June 4 Sign In

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Wat @Chinkiri said is 100% on point! U hve been a rock to so many of us and based on ur well thought out plan its clear that u know exactly wat u need to do to get back on track! Xoxo

@biketheworld ha ha ur msg made me laugh out loud. Yep we def love love love Heather dnt we! Xox
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3

2x yes

2/3

Shark week blues 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 - you’ll get there. I spent this last week making SCD chicken soup and other things I can handle. My freezer is now full. I’ve been falling off lately and decided last week that enough was enough and I needed to go back to basics. We shall see. I totally get your worry with a transplant about being out and about. Hang in there. Thinking if you.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @Chinkiri - thank you. I’m hoping it will be safe for my daughter, her husband and my 2 little grandkids to fly in for the wedding but since the grandkids aren’t vaccinated, we shall see. Everyone has accepted it may not happen and although it will be sad, it will be for the best.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    I have to track because it's the only way to stay within my lower calorie limit. It's too easy to nickle and dime yourself with extra calories by adding a little fat (olive oil, cheese, etc). The bonus benefit of logging on MFP is that I can monitor macros when I feel the need. I expect to continue logging indefinitely because it keeps me on track whether losing or quasi maintaining like I am this month.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Pass day for me. Got in the morning run and had no reaction to the rabies vaccine but I went over budget on the calories.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Zumba
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Under 1400
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,203 Member
    June 4

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used