June 3 Sign In

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    @TXbluebonnet2017 - I feel your pain. How many times haven’t I looked at my garmin only to realize I never pushed the final “go” instruction, or that I paused it for some reason and never pushed “resume “.

@mshawski - good for you for the newly discovered definition in your arms. I’m so jealous! You’ll look awesome in sleeveless tops! Didn’t you buy yourself a ring awhile back as a reward? I remember a picture with a ring and really pretty fingernails. I thought it was you. It inspired me to consider rewarding myself with a ring, although I have a ways to go before that will happen. And yes, please stick around and don’t let your funk beat you. I know you’re frustrated about this plateau, but how much better is it to hang out at this weight for awhile than to start to gain again, and then have to lose it again. Hang in there.

@MadisonMolly2017 - I hope you like the walk fit inserts. They absolutely transformed my ability to even walk when I had plantar fasciitis a couple years ago. I did have to play around with which arch support to use, but for me, it was money well spent, and a whole lot cheaper than the $300 inserts a podiatrist prescribed several years ago that didn’t work half as well.

Exercise: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

Pass days used: 1/3

Thank you @biketheworld for the recommendation of the WalkFit. Fingers crossed it works for me. I just have the PF in heel of left foot now, and pretty mild.

Procrastinating on buying the new shoes, but our son leaves Sunday, so I have it on my list for Monday!
    Thanks again!

🌸Maddie
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    @Mshawski yes i also remember ur last ring it was lovely!! I Good for u its such a great idea!! I really need to think about a reward for myself that's not food related once i hit my goal. Xox
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    JUN 3
    T ✅ | C ✅ | E ✅ [> 20 min walk]