June 1 Sign In

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    edited June 2021
    deleted
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for the photo tip! I did take photos of the on-canvas portraits which were taken of each of our children when they completed kindergarten at 5year oldish.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @SModa61 your story reminds me that we are all human. Don't fret too much. I like @SummerSkier marble jar. As long as the vast majority indicate a good day, you are just fine.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited June 2021
    @RangerRickL Good luck with the simplifying your home. We backed out of the townhouse purchase so that is not in the works anymore, but we are meeting with the real estate this friday about our house and the next steps for downsizing, I also thoroughly agree that as long as more days are good, then life is too!

@Chinkiri Good luck at the end of the month. And @readyornot1234, are you also in Mass?

@Jana_2020 and @Biketheworld Glad I gave you both a laugh! The good part of falling asleep as I did is that I had only pulled off my shoes when I discovered them, so in the morning I was in my still clean workout clothing. I put my sneakers back on and headed out for an early morning walk. Maybe I should sleep in my workout clothing every night. :p
  • SModa61
    @Tuppence26 I noticed that you reported in twice on the May 1st thread. If the second post was intended for May 2, you want to find its corresponding thread on the main UAC site and post there. Here is the link to the main page. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140629-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2021 If you scroll down, you will see the threads for each day of the month. Meanwhile, nice work on the challenge. Two good days for far! :)
  • SModa61
    @MadisonMolly2017 hmmmm "deleted". you've peaked my curiosity!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    June 1

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 hmmmm "deleted". you've peaked my curiosity!

I wrote a very long post to you regarding: your MIL etc then edited it then shortened it.

Then saved it to my phone’s notes -

wrote a second that got long then edited then saved it as well.

Decided my suggested approach may not work for others ie I chickened out.

Tried to delete post & coulsnt so just noted “delete sl

Hugs.
    Maddie