Captains Lounge - June 2021

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
Here we are in June already! Make sure that everything is shipshape on the new spreadsheets. Lots of new folks - have a blast!

Replies

• jugar
    Options
    The month of May tallies are done - thanks for all your hard work! Be sure to let me know if there are any glitches anywhere, and enjoy the (soon to arrive) month of June :heart:
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Askewcr gave us a weight on Shrinking Assets but I don't see her name on the spreadsheet. Is she part of another team?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    @Cocopops8 has changed her mind about a Monday weigh day and would like to switch to Tuesday.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    I posted this in the May thread, but I'll leave this here too:

jugar wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm
    Is podperson1 coming back for June?

@jugar -

I haven't heard anything from podperson1 yet, even though MFP says she has read the message. I'll bother her again, but probably best to leave her on the support team for now.

In other news: Theresa, 1theresamcvean, would like to return to the weight loss team. Starting weight is 152.4, with a Friday weigh-day.
  • jugar
    Options
    Askewcr gave us a weight on Shrinking Assets but I don't see her name on the spreadsheet. Is she part of another team?

Askewcr is on Mission Slimpossible. Could you please quote her message and post it on their team thread? That would be helpful. Thanks!
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I don’t know why she can’t post to the Downsizers thread. Any suggestions?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options

I just tried removing her from the group and sending a new invitation.
  • jugar
    edited June 2021
    Options

I just tried removing her from the group and sending a new invitation.

Clicking the join button should be all she needs to do. Weird...
  • jugar
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @imgwendolyn2015 and @Beka3695
    I just updated the starting weight for dew11252 - since it is not possible there was a new weigh-in for Friday when we are only Tuesday, I assume this was an update on their weight for last week. When new people weigh in again after signing up, please feel free to change their starting weight if it is not yet time for their week 1. Thanks!

UPDATE! Well, then I went and looked in your team chat and see that dew11252 seems to have decided that they have a Tuesday weigh-in day. Or maybe they think that they weigh in on any day? For the moment, I moved them to Tuesday. When you see someone weighing in on the "wrong" day, please let me know if they are changing days, or confirm that they know what their day is. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you please excuse missysaves0612 from weigh in this week? She is still unpacking her new place and needs to find the scales. Thanks!

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    can we excuse @rachelrjh for this week. A host of interferances has resulted in her request for a pass.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    runzfromzombies would like to change their weigh in day fromTuesday to Mondays.

Also, cdnmomma3 said she is not going to join right now. She wasn’t able to post and tried several things. We have sent messages trying to rectify this with no luck. When she tries to post it says she doesn’t have permission to do that. I think sending her more messages will totally turn her off. I am going to touch base with her before the July challenge.

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Heading for the end of the week! I hope your new people have shown up and that all is going well. Let's hope for a TINY number of NWIs this week :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please move wilsonkellies from the May drop list back to the active June chart. She just reported in...I'll update her weight once she's moved. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Please move wilsonkellies from the May drop list back to the active June chart. She just reported in...I'll update her weight once she's moved. Thanks!

All set! If you put in the updates right away, she'll be in this week's tallies - thanks!!
  • jugar
    Options
    Katie43210 wrote: »
    Weigh in! Lost another 1lb

CW 10stone 8lbs
    @TeresaW1020
    This weigh-in is in your team chat thread - I have no record of this person joining? Did we miss her somehow? Could you let me know if she is participating other than this one post - I don't have time to search for it right now, but will be happy to add her to your team if she's for real! Thanks.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

CW 10stone 8lbs
    @TeresaW1020
    This weigh-in is in your team chat thread - I have no record of this person joining? Did we miss her somehow? Could you let me know if she is participating other than this one post - I don't have time to search for it right now, but will be happy to add her to your team if she's for real! Thanks.

Jugar, I can't find any post from Katie43210. Not sure if she belongs to another team??

• jugar
    edited June 2021
    Options

CW 10stone 8lbs
    @TeresaW1020

Jugar, I can't find any post from Katie43210. Not sure if she belongs to another team??

That is seriously weird. I did not find it anymore either, on any team. But then I searched on her user profile and there were 2 posts in May on your team (May 28 and 29), but no posts on a sign-up thread, then June 5th on yours again. Then, going deeper, it turns out she is the same person as katiefoley! Changed her username. Now I guess it is Katie43210. I'll change it on the spreadsheet.

Phew! This was a very good time for the MFP search function to be up and running again. It has been defunct for so long and now it is really different than before, but it is working!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you please move jimboden3 to support? He is dealing with a medical issue at this time. Also, @poohbah1972 aka Jonathan has agreed to be our second team motivator. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    @jugar @Beka3695

Just received the following message from CharmingPassion/TrimStones:

CharmingPassion
    Weigh in Day: Sunday

PW: 297.7
    CW: 297.3

Just noticed my weight for last week was mistyped at 287.7 ... It was supposed to be 297.7 . I mean I am awesome, but not like 1 week less then 8 lbs. awesome. (smiles)

I went back and double checked and it was reported last week as 287.7 and recorded on the spreadsheet as such. This affected the weekly winners, so we will need a retraction/correction for the weekly 1st place winner. Apologies, but I just got it and no way I could have known...

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.