Welcome :)

Andreabecool
Andreabecool Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone :)
& Welcome to our group that hopefully will help everyone stay motivated and focused on your own fitness/health journey.
I think it will be super beneficial to have a portal where we can exchange struggles, success, tips and tricks you name it.
I'll start off by saying I just joined a new gym and that has helped spark my interest in returning to a constant gym routine. So I'm excited ! I also started tracking my calories again to help keep my food intake under control. Excited to hear from all of you

Replies

• dannb0908
    dannb0908 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Friends! I excited to go on this joint adventure with everyone! Keeping each other accountable and sharing different experiences. So where I'm at: I just finished a bulking phase and got up to the heaviest I have ever been...210 lbs. It was definitely a mental and physical struggle as I have never been that heavy before and eating that many calories is not as easy as you might think. Now I am in the beginning stages of cutting off the excess weight to see what is underneath. New goal is to get back down to 180 lbs!