Hey Spark Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• debteveldahl86
    debteveldahl86 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I'm Deb and have been on SP since 2011. I am so very sad that they are shutting it down. I joined Spark360 and Sparkamerica too, but am not impressed with any of it so far. I think they are still working on Spark360, but I am not holding out any great expectations. I hope that this site will be a good one to help take the sting of losing SP away. It is nice to meet everyone from the site. I am a member of the Dealing with Depression Team too from SP. This site is getting a huge influx of people from Sparkpeople. I hope that this site can be a boon in its own right. Have a terrific Thursday !! Take care and God bless, Deb :)<3
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    June 17 2021

@highalpine1 = is there a possibility that you could start a 'chat room' thread in the discussion - that way when a SP member joins that can come to this Hi Spark Friends thread to say they are from SP and then come to the chat room to start up some discussions - just a suggestion as it seems right now we are all just coming to say we are here - but where does this group go from there

-Marilyn <3
  • highalpine1
    highalpine1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you know how to set one up that would be great. I really do not know how to do a lot of things like that on a computer.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    @highalpine1 = will set it up now
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am a long time spark my name is the same as there candok1260