Summer support group? :-)

Options
sharonarkoff
sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
Hello COTH'ers (and friends)! Now that the days are longer and the weather is more cooperative (maybe it's cooperative at 6 in the morning for our southern peeps and 6 at night for our northern peeps, and probably just right for flies and mosquitos all the time, darn it), I gotta take advantage and ride more. And if I'm going to ride more, I gotta be honest about my calorie intake. Anyone else out there want to share tips and approaches, for the sake of our equines?

SW: 205 (poor pony! Fortunately he is the strong and stocky type)
GW: 130 (He would be able to fly, if I weighed that little)

Replies

• riderdown
    riderdown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on this horse! Rode mine at 6:30 this am to beat the heat. Current weight: 161, goal weight: 145. Kicking on...
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Okay guys - i'm still in this thing. Been hung up the last few months at the same weight but i haven't gained so i've got that going for me. Been riding when i can - horsey's had some on again / off again gimpiness dangit, but i THINK we're back on track. Now i need to get down a couple sizes so i fit in my show clothes, preferably by October when i might actually show him! Luck is on my side, the garden is starting to come in, and in harvest season i eat WAY more fresh veggies, and that seriously cuts down my calorie counts. LETS DO THIS THING!
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm down 15 since my last post, hanging in there making progress! Anyone else out there?
  • Snowdenfarm1
    Snowdenfarm1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Buffy! I am back after a few months off. I hope you are still doing well. I am in FL for the winter without a scale. I need to keep myself on track.