DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 - Enjoy your family visit.
    ~ Thank You ~
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,218 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ON MY MIND - I've been wanting to ask about an episode of Half size me that was posted a while back...I think in May? I really wanted to listen to it again but can't remember for the life of me which episode it was...I was wondering if anyone remembers?

@biketheworld - Thinking it was you that posted it.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    What’s everyone meal prepping for next week? I need some inspiration. Currently my heart is quite set on Terry Crew’s Mac and jeezy and that’s a bad plan, so I need a new one. Lol. (But so delicious).
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    What’s everyone meal prepping for next week? I need some inspiration. Currently my heart is quite set on Terry Crew’s Mac and jeezy and that’s a bad plan, so I need a new one. Lol. (But so delicious).

* breaded turkey paillards (or maybe chicken)
    * roasted veggies along with spaghetti squash
    * hard boiled eggs
    * banana coconut muffins with chia and maple-coated almonds

But if you like the mac and cheese, then go for it! I make a macaroni pie for my teen son 2-3 times a month.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options

fakg0cd27tfg.jpg

~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌞 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... Sons here .... so I will be spending less time on the computer, hanging with the Family
    Noting... the Stylish Sunflower on Picture is actually Our SUNflower getting ready to Bloom.... I will post a pic when its BLOOMed

"I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn
    from them, be human and be you." ~ ~ ~ Priyanka Chopra

~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌞 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~

• mshawski
    edited July 2021
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Oooooo. :yum:
    Tell me more about these... LOL. (Please :smile:)

(Edit to add) I would make it, but I honestly can't be trusted with it. My birthday is this month, maybe I'll make it for a treat for myself on that day.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options

I should google what "Terry Crew’s Mac and jeezy" are. :) I am cooking stuffed peppers with veggies, a bit of minced meat and quinoa in tomato sauce :)
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    ON MY MIND - I've been wanting to ask about an episode of Half size me that was posted a while back...I think in May? I really wanted to listen to it again but can't remember for the life of me which episode it was...I was wondering if anyone remembers?

@biketheworld - Thinking it was you that posted it.

Do you remember the topic? I have several saved so if you can give me a clue about content, i can probably find it.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Oooooo. :yum:
    Tell me more about these... LOL. (Please :smile:)

(Edit to add) I would make it, but I honestly can't be trusted with it. My birthday is this month, maybe I'll make it for a treat for myself on that day.

I'll tell you once I make 'em seeing as I just wanna get rid of 4 overripe bananas, make use of some unsweetened shredded coconut and - hopefully - add visual interest with milled chia.

In short, my meal prep is to draw down my fridge/pantry and reduce food waste. As such, mystical and magical things get created regularly. Some are a hit, some are a miss 🤣

Happy pre-birthday!!
  • mshawski
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Editing to delete my 7/9 entry because I can’t be trusted to post on the right thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • mshawski
    Options
    @MaltedTea - they look great! What’s your verdict on them?
  • MaltedTea
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @MaltedTea - they look great! What’s your verdict on them?

Thanks! As for the taste...they're moist,cakey with blueberries that pop in your mouth and a crumb topping?! It's a winner for me lol

Since my recipe isn't really reproducible, the source link is a great place to start if you wanted to do a similar baking concoction. As you can see, the recipe is VERY malleable.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea That looks so delicious!😍
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    oh_jackie wrote: »
    @MaltedTea That looks so delicious!😍

Thank you for saying so @oh_jackie

Slight correction, however: these are 117 calories/muffin. I forgot to list the 16th and perhaps most important ingredient which is flour lol "President's Choice All-purpose Gluten-free Flour Blend" to be precise.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    While I'm Canadian, I thank your son and your entire family for serving!

What a nice piece you created!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Thanks @MaltedTea .
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer While I'm an Aussie, I also thank your son for his service, and your family for supporting him.
    Your afghan is a masterpiece, truly beautiful, and brought a tear to my eye!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Some of you know that I was working on this afghan several months ago.... and I wanted to show off the finished product! My stepson retired from the USAF last month after 20 years and he loved it! :love He and my grands leave to go back home to Arkansas tomorrow. :disappointed:

lw5oi6w78wp2.jpg

What a stunning Afghan @Mrs_Hoffer!
    I thank your son AND his spouse, his children, and YOU & all who love him as well. A great service on all your parts. 🇺🇸