July 30 Sign In

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Jul 30:

C ❌ | T ✅ | E ✅ 15 mins yoga and 65 minutes walking - 2 separate walks again today. Calories over, but not by much. I need to tighten up a little bit. I'm just being lazy.

Freggie servings today: 8

PASSES USED: Too many

✅ Yoga/stretching (daily) Yes!
    ✅ Strength training (M,W,F) Yes.

Personal Challenges Met: (19/30)

I purchased a 20# kettlebell today. I've signed up for a class for beginners (since I don't really know what I'm doing and I don't want to injure myself!) 🤣😂

@MaltedTea I took a look at your 10k swings kettlebell workout online the other day.... VERY impressive! You are certainly an inspiration! That workout is waaaay over my head, but I'm going to start small and go from there!

🥦🥬🍉🍇🌶🥑🍊🍎
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MaltedTea Your smile has become distinctly Transylvaniaesque. Your workouts are distinctly Super Woman!

What a day of activity! Cardio/Strength plus the active stretching. Lots of farm activity/chores and moving almost all day.
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: very good

@MadisonMolly2017 and @WhatMeRunning, Thanks for your posts on the MFP Challenge Board UAC promotion.

@Mrs_Hoffer in the past, I would begin the MFP Challenge Board promo one week before the end of the month. Since I did not start until July 26th, I'll keep it going for a couple more days.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer in the past, I would begin the MFP Challenge Board promo one week before the end of the month. Since I did not start until July 26th, I'll keep it going for a couple more days.

@RangerRickL good to know, and thanks for doing that. Also, I'm thinking that in future months we may need to begin asking for WC names prior to the last 3 days of the month. We have several people that only report in every few days (not daily), so we're not exactly sure where they stand if they don't self report. Just thinking out loud.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited July 2021
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

@RangerRickL good to know, and thanks for doing that. Also, I'm thinking that in future months we may need to begin asking for WC names prior to the last 3 days of the month. We have several people that only report in every few days (not daily), so we're not exactly sure where they stand if they don't self report. Just thinking out loud.

@mrs_Hoffer Let's see how it works out. (also, note that formally, according to the rules that are listed for each challenge, one is expected to post within 3 days. Not sure what to do about that rule.)