July 28 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Like some of my UAC friends, today was a Pass Day. It was not a blowout, just a day of obligations and a very nice evening meal at a couple's home. We have been friends since my high school days. It was a very nice day, but it was a Pass day too.
    I am not in the Winner's Circle. I have 5 Pass days this month.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Treadmill: 31 min / 1.87 mi
    Passes used: 5/3
    Apple rings closed: 28/31

Since I missed my weight workouts over my vacation I thought I'd double up today and tomorrow but I was feeling so fatigued this morning I pushed it forward. I've felt much better this evening and should be able to double up tomorrow and Saturday. I'll be out on Friday so no time for it then. I'm also looking for a new workout with fixed rest days instead of the always changing ones this one has since my class starts at the end of the August and I want that day to always be a rest day.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    July 28
    All habits accomplished

0️⃣ Pass Days Remaining
    3️⃣ Days to Go!!

@SModa61 You are an amazing person. I’m sorry about your mom. The best advice I received was “Focus on the good times” which really helped.

On an MFP note, I don’t want to hex it, but I’m working towards Winner’s Circle!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,899 Member
    Options
    7/28

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Only managed to take Pete the Pug for a walk yesterday morning. ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using #3 pass
    0 pass days left
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    7/28/2021

Did I exercise 20 minutes today? Not intentionally - I did get 20 minutes, but it was the walk to/from the bus, and running back and forth to my office. No stairs today. No jogging after the potty spin tonight, much to Sienna's dismay. But I'm still in work clothes, including my boots. I can run in the boots... but not for very long.

Did I track everything? I did.

Did I stay within calorie goals? Missed it by 8, but out is out.

My daughter had a rough day at counseling today as she had nightmares last night and the counselor drew her out about them and other things. So, she wanted Chipotle for dinner. I got one of the fresca drinks (Hibiscus lemonade). It was yummy, but I should have stuck to tea or diet coke. :)

Today would have been my mom and dad's 65th wedding anniversary. Sunday, my daughters, my sister, and I are going to the restaurant where Daddy proposed. We will toast their memory and my sister and I will bore my daughters with our reminiscing. :) And I'll happily take a pass day for it.

Saturday, my reunion committee will get together. More food, but I'll try to be good. Another pass day.

I plan to ride both days. I know you can't out-exercise the bad choices, but it can't hurt, right? LOL The county/city is still working on clearing the sections of the Loop where the rivers overflowed and eroded some of the banks. Hopefully, they'll be done by Saturday so I can ride without having to figure out how to get where I want to be using actual streets. :)

Good night/good morrow, UAF fam!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    July 28

Exercise: 80 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yrs
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Tracking and calories were really good yesterday. Didn't quite make the exercise goal.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    July 28

A pass day.

In order to help myself stay on track, I have decided to aim for a weight with no time limit. Around May, I have weighed 77.9 kilos, and when I took a month break, I have weighed 81.3. This month I reached the weight of 80.9. My goal is to reach 75 kilos, and starting July 29, I'll weight myself daily until I reach this number. As I have mentioned, there is no time limit, it can take me two or ten months to reach my goal. I did daily weighting before, it can be frustrating when I gain even when I'm doing good, but I know it will come around eventually, so hopefully this will not affect me.

I tried once a month weight in, I don't think it's working for me. I didn't feel enough pressure to keep tracking, so let's do the complete opposite instead 😁.

Goodnight / good morning to you all 💛💜

@thabit11
    I weigh every single day and have gotten used to seeing the daily fluctuations up and down. I record it each day on an app (Libra for Android, Happy Scale for iPhone) and it shows me the overall TREND of my weight is down... so I don't worry about it much when the scale goes up (or I should say when I know I'm doing all the right things and the scale goes up!)

I've also taken an "end date" off the table with my weight loss. I know the number that I want to get down to... but I've quit giving myself an end date. (With that said, I would still like to be there by the end of the year!) Lol. It's part of changing my overall mindset about weight loss. I just keep WORKING toward the end goal.... no matter how long it takes.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Jul 28:

C ❌ | T ❌ | E ✅ 60 minutes walking - 2 separate walks at work.
    Freggie servings today: 6

PASSES USED: Too many

✅ Yoga/stretching (daily) *Yes! Again at 4:45am!!:)
    ❌ Strength training (M,W,F) I really am going to get to this!! :disappointed:

Personal Challenges Met: (17/28)

At lunchtime I walked to Trader Joe's (about 4 blocks from my job) and bought some fresh fruit for lunch. :)
    (Good!)

But tonight was our Small Group Bible Study (potluck) at my house and there was just too much food to choose from! Lol. :( (Not so good!)
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 45 minutes Cubii
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    JULY 28

Exercised: Yes - 15km hike
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    I’m sitting in my office, staring at Outlook, replying to emails when I randomly and suddenly realized…

“Epic” is the title of a workout series. It is not people just saying they did an awesome workout.

You made me laugh. :D
    It took me a couple of times of seeing it to realize that too.

@thabit11 & @Mrs_Hoffer
    I'm also not attempting an end date. I had posted on the main part of MFP about my plateau a few months ago and at least one person who is similarly small said they only lost a pound a month at the end and if I recall it took them eight months to get to their goal at that pace. That has been my goal for the last couple of months. I can't eat much less than I am. I can exercise more and not eat back the active calories but there's a limit to even that since the result could be hunger. I think my little recent excursion already blew this months one pound loss and I have another short vacation next month that might make it difficult as well but then I have no more trips planned this year so hopefully things will be easier after that.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    I’m sitting in my office, staring at Outlook, replying to emails when I randomly and suddenly realized…

“Epic” is the title of a workout series. It is not people just saying they did an awesome workout.

Sigh. Some days I am not smart.

😊
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, started with a 20 minute walk and then tonight went out for almost 1.5 hours again with my husband.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? You bet

Freggie servings - 10

@ashleycarole86 WhooHooo!!!
    🥕🌽🥦🥬🥝🥥🍈🍒🍉🍌

My freggies are helping me trim down gradually! They make each meal feel so much bigger!! 🤣😂🤣
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    All tracked, over on calories, but not badly. Have not yet closed my exercise ring and did not do any "intentional", so I think I need to report a pass.

@donna25trinity Today I returned to my parents' house with cleaning and sanitizing products. Spent 2 hours just working on that one bathroom. Ceiling is still dripping liquid from the upper bathroom. Liquid has gone through the wall into the garage. I was moving stacked wood and leftover paneling that was now soaked. It was all covered in mold. Apparently the bathroom I was cleaning also has a leaking toilet. Drove all the collected smelly items to the dump, then came back to pick up my cleaners, gloves and the like and headed home. Now trying to continue with the packing up and sorting. Life is an adventure!!

Wowww u must be exhausted!!! Xox
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes