July 21 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    July 21

Exercise: 73 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking; yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Edit: posted on the wrong day. Here is today's

Tracking failed towards the end of the day. A rarity for me. I am sure calories are over. Activity wqs good enough I would have counted, but the other factors bumped me out. Pass......
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @calvin20874 I thought about you and your stretching this morning at 5am when I was doing MY measly 10 mins of stretching! Lol. My friend, YOU are extremely inspiring (and dedicated!) Kudos! :blush:
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Thanks sooo much for cheering me on guys, i really appreciate it more than u know! Awww @Winner_in_Life that is soooo cool that we weigh the same! Wat r the odds lol!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    No exercise because my feet hurt. Tracked and stayed in my range. 9/21 days sugar, I think I'm at 6 pass days. Today's going to be a no exercise day again. I could push but that's why me feet hurt so much and who wants plantar fasciitis again...

@Higa2021 Ouch! I know how painful foot problems can be. Sorry that you're having to deal with that. Perhaps you could do some yoga, or some chair yoga if it hurts even to stand on your feet! When I injured my knee several months ago, I googled chair exercises and chair yoga on YouTube and with those I was still able to get in my 20 mins minimum for this challenge. I do agree that you shouldn't push yourself or "over do" it when it comes to an injury of any kind. But I'm glad that you continue to choose accountability and to show up here to post. (((HUGS)))
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/21/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 130 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 16,400 ......... 100 m Walking .... 30 m cleaning ....

Still using boot... it is helping... had to ice pack a couple of times... much better

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    July 21:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45-minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

@znaoiec - that will be an amazing trip! Have a wonderful time!

My husband and I, and my mom and I, bond with walking and hiking. Members of my extended family all rock climb together, and have become especially close doing so. But, I have not joined them yet, and I do not think I ever will!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    8.1 servings 🍎
    ✅✅✅
    🧵🪡✅
    💪🏻✅
    🚮✅
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 good luck with the medical thing.

@Higa2021 I second the suggestion to look for seated exercise online. I had a hysterectomy last year and was forbidden to exercise for a few weeks, it’s surprising how hard you can work just using the upper body (and you will be able to do more than I was supposed to as I had to avoid all ab work)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    So interesting to see the traditions you all have with your families. With my kids, it's less tradition than habit but we walk most places. Either a simple walk or we have mini competitions on our walks: jumping over stuff, climbing fences, walking a different way home to discover parts of our neighbourhood, etc. Now that they're older, they like bikes and scooters but I'm still mostly walking 🤷🏾‍♀️

Late entry...
    ---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?YES | Walking (27) TOTAL: 27 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES |Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 25%
    Pass Days Used: (JUL19)
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer @lesdarts180 now why did I not think of that?! I will look. I ended up walking a slow walk. An amble, if you will...but I can't.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Not today but LOTS of exercise. Back to normal on the 27th
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member