July 4 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options

I was irritated at first about canceling the long run, but I am better off for it. I would be aching, maybe immobile had I pushed myself through it. Makes no sense to do it if it doesn't make me better off for it!

@WhatMeRunning I'm so glad you didn't push yourself and make it worse! You are so right about perhaps injuring yourself further and that it doesn't make sense to do it if it doesn't make you better off for it. It's HARD for us to let our bodies rest sometimes - and often that's what we (our body) need more than pushing ourselves!! 💚💛💙💓
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Happy 4th of July to all American UACers. My dinner was a hamburger of solidarity 🇺🇸 💕 🇨🇦

I can't be the only one who looks forward to seeing the colouring in of @MadisonMolly2017's journal. It's so pretty!

I love that you had a hamburger! 🇺🇸🎉

Thank you @MaltedTea ! They are a lot of fun & really help me when I need to nudge the scale back into my Goal Zone (Maintenance)
    ❤️
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the crazy posts above. I’ve been posting each day but they seem to disappear. I do know that posting on the website doesn’t always cross over to the app so I’m just checking to make sure all systems are go!

Sometimes I hit "done" instead of "post reply" and then wonder where it disappears...
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I walked for an hour, tracked. Stayed in the range, ate a small taste of a cookie. But I feel not great,like I ate toouch, and full
    ...😔
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    Sorry for the crazy posts above. I’ve been posting each day but they seem to disappear. I do know that posting on the website doesn’t always cross over to the app so I’m just checking to make sure all systems are go!

Sometimes I hit "done" instead of "post reply" and then wonder where it disappears...

@Higa2021 I've done this exact same thing several times..... but think I've finally got this one figured out. I think they should flip flop those 2 buttons (on the app) because I think a lot of people do that same thing!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise✅
    Over on calories so pass day #1
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,613 Member
    Options
    7/4
    Happy 4th everyone.
    C
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (18 mile bike ride with hubby)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Pass Days Used: 1
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Total so far -- 41.63

18 mile ride with hubby early this morning...it was still humid then...ugh.
    exercise.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »

My husband does this ALL THE TIME when he uses his phone to try to post to the message boards.. he rarely posts and when he does it's usually a novel that he loses when he hits that done button.. lol.. it drives him crazy.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 84 minutes walking and 15 minutes yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer for noticing the new profile pic!! :)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Treadmill: 30 min / 1.72 mi
    • Glutes WO + crunches
    • Pool (light exercise)
    Passes used: 0/3
    Apple rings closed: 4/31

Happy Independence day to all Americans. The day was lovely until about 30 minutes ago when several neighbors started setting off illegal fireworks. Our cat is hiding in the bathroom behind the commode. I feel so bad for her. Normally if you scratch her head she's in heaven but at the moment she is all head down and ears back. :'(