PW:210
    CW:207.9
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: I don't remember
    CW: 143.2

We have officially unpacked(most of the boxes) and found the scale. This was by far the most stressful move and longest move. (We moved from Iowa to Houston and Houston to San Francisco before, so moving back from San Francisco to Houston should not have been this bad)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    I'm glad to hear you are starting to get settled in @Khill875. Sorry to hear it was stressful this time. Hopefully you won't have to move again for a long time. :)
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 142.2
    CW 140.8
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 241.3
    CW: 241.3
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 214 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 203.4
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    wilsonkellies
    Thursday

@wilsonkellies Hey there...you were dropped in Jun for two weeks of NWI activity. I've sent a message to the MODS to have you moved back to the Jul spreadsheet. I don't see 230.4 as your PW though...looks like the last weight in Jun shows as 229.7. I'll record your weight as 229.1 once they get you moved.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    July 1

@Waifer003 We're really having issues with the dates, aren't we?! LOL! You submitted 4878 for Jul 1st. Is 5575 for Jul 2nd? This is getting confusing...
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    July 1

@Waifer003 We're really having issues with the dates, aren't we?! LOL! You submitted 4878 for Jul 1st. Is 5575 for Jul 2nd? This is getting confusing...
    Jessica

Hey Jessica,
    Not sure what’s going on lol. I always look at my Fitbit before I go to bed and send the date and steps I see on the screen at the end of the day. I’m not stressing about it - but I’ll try to make sure the date is accurate. Maybe because if the time difference? It is July 2 today for me and only dinnertime, so I might be a day behind you?
  • jessicakrall8
    Waifer003
    July 1

Jessica

Hey Jessica,
    Not sure what’s going on lol. I always look at my Fitbit before I go to bed and send the date and steps I see on the screen at the end of the day. I’m not stressing about it - but I’ll try to make sure the date is accurate. Maybe because if the time difference? It is July 2 today for me and only dinnertime, so I might be a day behind you?

Hi @Waifer003 today is July 2nd for me as well...I'm in the same time zone as New York City (I'm in coastal Virginia) and right now it's 629pm. Perhaps you should look at the July chart and check what I have. Here's what I have so far:

75f50wcbs44n.png

Look at each day and tell me what's right/wrong so I can make sure I'm on track. Then, going forward, we'll both just have to be careful. No worries...we'll get it together eventually.

Thanks for checking and for being patient while we figure this out.
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    Friday - July 2

Jessica - let’s just replace July 2 with this number and go from there 🙂
  • RoYoLizzy
    RoYoLizzy Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm RoYoLizzy;
    I'm from B.C.
    I never had to think about my weight til a few years ago. My roommate moved out, and I had no one left to make me feel a healthy amount of embarrassment for eating chocolate for dinner.
    My weight has slowly risen since then, and I'd say the majority of my fat is built upon layers of chocolate and Tim Horton's (Canadian coffee joint) Ice Capps.
    I've failed pretty badly already this week - I've been too busy to make proper meals, and whenever I do manage it's only short-lived.
    I'll spare you the details, but sometimes, the stresses in life make me say "mmhm I could really go for an Ice Capp right now". I suppose it's better than taking drugs or huge amounts of alcohol, but my pants don't think so. I've had to shun many a pant, in the past year.
    Anyways, I'm thinking maybe I should throw in the towel now before I take us all down (at least I think that's how this works?).
    I'm not sure there's much hope for me, as my will power is about as strong as a spider's web. The flimsy ones. Not those nasty thick webs you see in pics from South America.
    Welp, that's me. My weigh in day is Sundays (I thought I'd have the most amount of time to lose weight if I did it that way - but maybe that's not how that works either?) Regardless, I'm almost certain I have gained weight, not lost it, and if that's the case, I'll show myself to the door, and let you all have a fighting chance haha.
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    @jessicakrall8 @mulecanter would you please move me over to the support group. I’ll be away from my scale and away from any kind of reliable internet for little while. Summer holidays have started for us and we are enjoying our time at the lake! My goal is to maintain. I won’t have MFP to track so my plan is to NOT snack between meals and in the evening and not eat or drink anything excessively.
  • jessicakrall8
    wilsonkellies
    Thursday

@wilsonkellies Got you back in the chart and updated this weigh in...welcome back to the insanity!! :smile: Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    RoYoLizzy wrote: »
    Hi, I'm RoYoLizzy;
    I'm from B.C.
    I never had to think about my weight til a few years ago. My roommate moved out, and I had no one left to make me feel a healthy amount of embarrassment for eating chocolate for dinner.
    My weight has slowly risen since then, and I'd say the majority of my fat is built upon layers of chocolate and Tim Horton's (Canadian coffee joint) Ice Capps.
    I've failed pretty badly already this week - I've been too busy to make proper meals, and whenever I do manage it's only short-lived.
    I'll spare you the details, but sometimes, the stresses in life make me say "mmhm I could really go for an Ice Capp right now". I suppose it's better than taking drugs or huge amounts of alcohol, but my pants don't think so. I've had to shun many a pant, in the past year.
    Anyways, I'm thinking maybe I should throw in the towel now before I take us all down (at least I think that's how this works?).
    I'm not sure there's much hope for me, as my will power is about as strong as a spider's web. The flimsy ones. Not those nasty thick webs you see in pics from South America.
    Welp, that's me. My weigh in day is Sundays (I thought I'd have the most amount of time to lose weight if I did it that way - but maybe that's not how that works either?) Regardless, I'm almost certain I have gained weight, not lost it, and if that's the case, I'll show myself to the door, and let you all have a fighting chance haha.

@RoYoLizzy All of our stories are different for sure, but the struggle is the same. And the process is basic science...if we take in less, we'll eventually weigh less. In between those issues is room for adjustments based on our tastes, lifestyles and preferences. So, it sounds like you lead a busy life, as most of us do...it's all going to boil down to planning. So, whatever day is your slowest, take a good half hour to plan out your week. You mentioned stress eating, which is an issue for many of us...so my tip (which I use for myself) is make sure you have a plan B...perhaps some frozen meals that you like which would allow you to pop it in the microwave and keep you from ordering out or hitting a drive thru...or if you're a snacker, keep some low calorie snacks on hand that you like...makings for salad, makings for tuna salad...something that would make a quick sandwich (low cal bread), etc. If you KNOW you're gonna hit a drive thru, then plan ahead and have one or two meals as your "go tos" for times when you just don't have time for anything else...could be a sub at Subway...grilled chicken sandwich at Wendy's...something that you know will keep the calorie count down but give you a satisfying meal with little or no guilt.

If Sunday weigh days don't work for you, we can change that, just let me know.

If you need more ideas, just say the word...you CAN do this...we're here to help in any way we can. You just have to do some planning and you'll get into the routine of it. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    shnerb00 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 @mulecanter would you please move me over to the support group. I’ll be away from my scale and away from any kind of reliable internet for little while. Summer holidays have started for us and we are enjoying our time at the lake! My goal is to maintain. I won’t have MFP to track so my plan is to NOT snack between meals and in the evening and not eat or drink anything excessively.

@schnerb00 I've put in a request to move you to SUPPORT for the summer. Good luck and enjoy your break at the lake...sounds lovely. I'm sure you'll be swimming and walking a lot too...great ideas! Take care...I'll miss you! Let me know when you're ready to return.
    Jessica :smile:
This discussion has been closed.