Captains Lounge July 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    @jugar CharmingPassion/TrimStones has asked to sit out the rest of this month due to some medical issues...Please move her to the Support section and I will let you know when she's ready to return. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you please move azkunk to cheer for now? She is hoping to be back in August. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar JenniferSusanMcDougal/TrimStones is taking the family camping next week. Please excuse her from next week's weigh in. This week's was just recorded today. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you excuse iradi8 for this week? Her Mom is still in hospital and she has been spending all her time with her. Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'd like to be excused from WNM this week. I thought I was ok...but this week is 6 years since my baby sis passed and, well, I'm not okay. Has been a very hard week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'd like to be excused from WNM this week. I thought I was ok...but this week is 6 years since my baby sis passed and, well, I'm not okay. Has been a very hard week.

I'm so sorry to hear this - I don't know what I would do if I lost my sister. Hugs flying your way :heart:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please switch CasandraW/TrimStones from NWI to LWI. I've updated the weight. Thanks! Jessi

@melaniedscott So sorry you're in pain...grieving is so hard and hits out of nowhere...will be praying peace over you this week...just trying to breathe...
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    BRGking has missed 2 weigh ins. I thought he would be moved to the drop list but I noticed last week he wasn’t marked NWI. I have messaged him 3 weeks in a row to get a weight but he only responded the first week. Do you want to see if he weighs in this week or move him to the drop list?

• jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    BRGking has missed 2 weigh ins. I thought he would be moved to the drop list but I noticed last week he wasn’t marked NWI. I have messaged him 3 weeks in a row to get a weight but he only responded the first week. Do you want to see if he weighs in this week or move him to the drop list?

I think he should be dropped unless he returns. Somehow I gave him the benefit of the doubt last week! Not sure why it was not marked NWI, but I'll move him now. If he shows up, just let me know. Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    @jugar & @jessicakrall8 Thanks. I just have to shake it off but it takes me a few days.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please switch RoYoLizzy/TrimStones from NWI to LWI for last week. I've updated the weight. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Can you please remove emking517 from the group as she wants to opt out?

Also, we have one member who will be dropped this week. She hasn’t responded to my messages but I know her father is sick. Can we excuse her anyway? It’s beverly2hansen. She did send a message to Megan asking to be excused from the step challenge so maybe she thought that would cover the weigh in too.

Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse me from my weigh-in this week. I got called in to work earlier than normal and left home before dawn this morning. Thanks! Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Please move theresam787 to team support. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar There was a mixup when RoYoLizzy/TrimStones registered and after asking for a Sunday weigh day, she posted four minutes later to do Saturday. She forgot that she did that and thought her weigh in days were Sunday. Please switch her to Sunday weigh ins. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    Greetings all, just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello! I have recently been given the opportunity to co-captain Team Waistaways with @jugar ... looking forward to participating a bit more in the group and getting to know some more folks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Greetings all, just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello! I have recently been given the opportunity to co-captain Team Waistaways with jugar ... looking forward to participating a bit more in the group and getting to know some more folks!

@ashleycarole86 -

Welcome aboard, fellow Ashley! Glad to have you!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Greetings all, just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello! I have recently been given the opportunity to co-captain Team Waistaways with @jugar ... looking forward to participating a bit more in the group and getting to know some more folks!

@ashleycarole86 Welcome to the insanity! :smile:
  • jugar
    Options
    I was remiss! I wanted to post the big announcement about @ashleycarole86 here and just got sidetracked. Our wonderful @micki48 is taking a well-deserved break from wearing the captain hat, and we are SO lucky to have Ashley. Things are hopping!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar @Megan_smartiepants1970 Napattack9558/(new to) TrimStones for Aug would like Sunday as her weigh in day please. Thanks guys!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.