Apple Health Sync with myfitnesspal - new here

Options
Glad to see there is a group for Apple Watch on MyFitnessPal (MFP) - a little surprise of the membership compared to Fitbit, had one but Apple Watch is far, far superior. Anyhow. Figured how to sync so health picks up exercise and logs automatically to MFP. Also got a Weight Waters scale Bluetooth which also records in the Weight watchers scale app and automatically sync to MFP. This is amazing to use MFP for tracking all Weight, Food/Calories and Exercise. Sorry Fitbit, try Apple Watch, you'll never go back!!!

Replies

• luvleanatasja
    luvleanatasja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This would be good to know how you do that, as im having a hard time figuring it out.
  • yx27kz88m9
    yx27kz88m9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I guess no one responded to you about how to connect apple watch to myfitness. Darn
  • jhanitishbee
    jhanitishbee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First, launch the MyFitnessPal app on your Apple Watch. This will register your Apple Watch with the MyFitnessPal app on iPhone. Second, launch the MyFitnessPal iPhone app, and visit More > Steps. Select "Apple Watch" as your step source.
  • NoiseMaker07
    NoiseMaker07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added the MFP app to my phone first the synced my watch that way. I use the health app on my watch to sync.