How's everyone doing?

Options
Skyler103
Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
Just wanted to check and see how everyone is progressing. I'm still just 6 pounds down. My husband isn't counting calories, but he's ridden my stationary bike for an hour almost every day since February. He's lost about the same amount as me. We saw our Dr this morning, and his blood pressure was better than it's ever been at the drs office! She said she was proud of us both! Hopefully, this will encourage him to continue exercising!

Replies

• TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,695 Member
    Options
    That's so great @skyler103 - it goes to show that it's not all about the scale.

I had a little hiccup over the weekend but it hasn't set me back for long. I am back, plugging away and doing what I need to do!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good about how this week is going. The knockoff store-brand fudgesicles I got for dessert this week aren't great, but they're 35 cals apiece, which has allowed me to have some really good beer with dinner, LMAO. I benched 50lbs at the gym on Monday - no huge feat, sure, but I felt pretty good about it.
  • saltysparkle
    saltysparkle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Skyler103, that's encouraging about your husband's blood pressure coming down!

I've been struggling to motivate to exercise. I've been making good food choices, though. I also went and got the lab work I've been avoiding getting for a few weeks. And on the up-side, some of my numbers are better (like my triglycerides and liver enzymes). But I still have my work cut out for me with my blood sugar and cholesterol levels.