August 31

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes @bradkcrew you have had an incredible month of August all things considered, congrats!

You too @DebyS137 @thabit11 and @victorious55 !
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    z92mwly9jyp5.jpg

August is over and shortly on the heels of that will be the close of summer! :( But we've had a very good month in the UAC!

27 new people signed up for the UAC in August. Only 6 of those were still posting by the 26th day of the month.

@bradkcrew , who was a newbie this month, has completed the ENTIRE MONTH with 0 Pass Days!!!! Huge Kudos to YOU! :smile:

In fact, I believe that we have 4 people who are finishing the month out, having used 0 Pass Days!! What a HUGE accomplishment!! :smile:

@bradkcrew
    @DebyS137
    @thabit11
    @whatmerunning

Oh!! and @victorious55 had 23 nut free days this month! ;) Whoo Hoo!!

So tomorrow, (Sept 1) is a new day - a new month..... a new slate!! :smile:

Please be sure to give me a shout out if you're going to be in the Champions List or the Winner's Circle for August.

And of course, if you haven't already, please consider commenting and saying something nice about the UAC in the challenges board for our Sept group.
    Click on this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10841909/ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-personal-success-and-friendly-support

Wow u guys are my heros. Well done, outstanding work. Xo
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little frustrated that even though I’ve made the winners circle, I felt like I hadn’t lost any weight. I just went back and checked. I’ve lost 2 pounds this month and I’ve had my goal set to lose 1/2 pound a week. So bingo, spot on. I think I’ll up my goal the first 2 weeks of September to 1 pound a week. We’ll be on vacation the last 2 weeks and I’ll adjust it to maintenance for that time.

Awesome loss Diane!! Congrats! ;) Sounds like you have a good plan for your vacation too!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options

@Mrs_Hoffer Thanks For the Acknowledgement & all that you do for the Group ~You Are MUCH Appreciated

@WhatMeRunning Thanks !!!