August 26

Options
13»

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    @clutterqueen thanks! I read about it and am going to get some tomorrow. My knees have felt like they are on fire all day. Not sure what suddenly made it worse, but I did go on a long run with HUGE hills two days ago and I am thinking maybe it was the pounding on the way down? IDK, that is the only thing I have done that is different.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew I've been taking turmeric for a while now for my arthritis pain. After being on it for over a year, I recently went off of it because I thought that I didn't need it (I've felt pretty good!) -- and boy, that showed me how much it HAD been helping me!!! I'm back on it now! Lol.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    August 26, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? No (21 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.) I am still learning a lot about myself in this area!

Lots of freggies today? Yes.

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    @Bradkcrew I am sorry to hear about your possible arthritis and injury. This is not medical advice but since I had plantar fasciitis several years ago, turmeric has been my new best friend. I use the NatureMade and take it every single day. It’s great for any kind of inflammation. A word of caution- you cannot take it if you take blood thinners, aspirin or anything else that can thin the blood.
    Listen to your body! I wish I had when I first started developing plantar fasciitis years ago instead of trying to run thru it.

Hey @clutterqueen how do u usually prep the tumeric? My Indian friend also swears by it and I've heard great things about it.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @bradkcrew thats really crappy news! Im sooo sorry!!!! U will get thru this, u seem like a very determined person.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @Healthymumlife and @Bradkcrew I take NatureMade turmeric capsules. When I had severe inflammation I took it twice a day. Now I just take it once a day for maintenance.

No need to respond to my previous msg. I feel I hve a lot of inflammation as well and it scares me that my mum has arthritis. I'll def give the capsules a try. Thanks.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    2/3 pass days walked at lunch 2.1 miles in 43 minutes nice breeze on the track. My cardio was mowing the lawn later today. I tracked logged and stayed under.

I to had plantar fasciitis mine was fixed with surgery about 22 years ago and I can say I have felt your pain. Since they no longer do the procedure I feel lucky as I only have an occasional period of pain. My surgeon said put your $ in your shoes get rid of them every 6 months even if they look good. I at least send mine to the side porch for nasty outdoor tasks. Try a tennis ball or a soup can as a roller under your foot and I wish you all who struggle with this the best. I also find foot flex’s help stretch the muscle that was recovery after the procedure so the scar tissue grew back as a wider piece of tissue .
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,636 Member
    Options
    8/26
    EXERSISED no
    Caleriesyes
    Logged?-yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and push-ups. Need to do more but working towards that goal.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Full calendar available on AUG312021 post. Here's today's late entry

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout, Dips (37) TOTAL: 37
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 231
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 24%
    Pass Days Used: (AUG06)(AUG16)(AUG22)
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    AUG 26
    Exercise ✅ [> 20 min walk]