August 12

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    I love a good meme. Thanks for sharing these.

Extra credit - when I get to my goal weight, I’ll do exactly what I do now, just with a few more calories/ day. That’s a truth that I’ve realized.

@jamcnewman - you expressed an interest in the half size me podcast. There are a couple episodes that for me, we’re transformative. They are #473, #469, #477, #442. The messages probably just came at the right time, but I found them encouraging, eye opening, and completely changed how I thought about this journey. This podcast and the UAC are absolutely the key to my successful journey, despite the hiccups, slow speed, and my own bad choices. I’m trending down, I’m not giving up, and I will get there eventually.

Thanks so much @biketheworld — I will seek these out!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 3 x YES day @SummerSkier @Winner_in_Life @TerriRichardson112 @lesdarts180 @Geneveremfp @JennyRebecca1978 @Healthymumlife @snowshoe072 @ForLangston @tahm42 @crusherbrickman

@Mrs_Hoffer I hope you get some good sleep tonight and have an awesome day tomorrow!

I am really loving all of the answers to the extra credit question. So much great advice and insights!