Fabulous Fashions for the Plus Size Woman

Options
Mariel305
Mariel305 Posts: 6 Member
Colors, Colors, Colors

Plus size women today are in a constantly changing environment when it comes to fashion. Lots of plus size women would love to find clothes that are both stylish and trendy. Unfortunately, some of these women lack the availability of clothes that fit neatly and that look best on the large size woman. This is a prevailing problem for most big women. So what should the plus size women wear? Plus women have the same taste and style as their counterpart women that are small in size.

The best fashion statement that a plus women could make is to have fitting clothing with great colors. However, most of the time the accessibility of clothing like this is hard to find. For some reason, large women get caught up in wearing black, greys, and dark brown clothing. In addition, the pants that are worn by plus size women are either too large or grossly too small. In my opinion there is nothing worse than to see a big woman strolling down the street in pants that are too tight that shows all of the creeks, hills and valleys if you know what I mean.

Most of these women look totally uncomfortable and could not win a paying beauty contest for sure. The best fashion for large women by far is that the clothing fit and have great colors. Colors that match the skin tone and accessories. There are a variety of ways to accomplish the task of getting dressed to look trendy and up to date. One of the ways to do this is to always pick the right style and color for your figure and skin tone. Why? So that the clothing that you wear will blend with your complexion and body build. For instance, if you have a pear shape figure, you don't want to wear something that is too long. If you are top heavy, you want to wear something that has a v neckline. It will make you look more proportionate in your clothing. Colors mean everything to the plus size women.

When shopping for the best clothing for yourself always remember that colors have a way of giving a big person elegance and style. It would be wonderful if plus size women and just women in general would return to the days of graceful attire. In any given day you can walk down the street and see boobs out, butt out, etc. Though some women think its sexy, I have had many conversations with men who think it is just awful how some women have abandoned covering up. Is it really necessary to show all? I think not. It doesn't make you sexy but it does indicate something else altogether. I would love to get your thoughts on this.