Bummed with myself

Options
First of all, I'm gaining. Idk how, but I am. Second, I'm bummed that I can't keep up the workouts like I want. I REALLY was looking forward to doing RIPPED twice a week along with 30ds and running. Since its right after school it would be perfect. But I don't think I have the motivation to actually commit 6 weeks to it!!! I've committed 30ds to hubby and running with hubby. Plus, my sitter closes at 5:30 and my class wouldn't be over til that time. Just super bummed with myself. Feel like a failure. Eapecilly when I see a 4 lb gain still. I know it's from increasing carbs from 20 net to 40+net per day and partly because of the crappy snacks always laying around at work. I'm just an emotional wreck today ???? sorry for the rambling. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Cut yourself a bit of slack. Give yourself a few weeks to get back into the flow of work. Bring in some healthy things to snack in too. You can do it :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but don't be so rough on yourself. I think you might be pushing for too much, too soon. I think the 30 day shred and running are great and when the shred it over you can replace it with ripped. I agree with Lorien, you're just in limbo right now with your routine changing up and yes indeed, carry healthy snacks. And even before you eat the snack, drink a cup of ice cold water. Not only will it fill you up but your body will burn calories to warm it up :) We are here...and In my opinion you're doing awesome!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    im going to be right there with you VERY soon. I work for the school division here and we go back on September 5th. im worried about the change too. we will hold virtual hands and get through this!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! ✋