Weather for the Day

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,767 Member
    Options
    It did rain overnight even though none was predicted and it's overcast today. Kingston, Ontario is very different from Kingston SE, South Australia!

Kingston SE, South Australia, Autumn weather for today is:

20C/68F to 7C/44.6F (it feels 1C warmer)
    Humidity 51%-97%

No Rain but it is cloudy.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,705 Member
    Options
    That’s great Linda, no wind…

We had Sunny ☀️ skies today! And temps in early morning were cold but it warmed up, overnight temps are 6 degrees Celsius and tonight it’s clear and we have 8 degrees Celsius!
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,919 Member
    Options
    It is 71F (21.6C) today with a low of 49F (9.4C). We are having less and less nights near freezing now. Humidity is 15%.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Today it’s mostly cloudy 🌥 and the forecast says a high of 15 Degrees Celsius and a low of 5 degrees Celsius! Forecast is calling for Wind 💨 Gusts in the Greater Vancouver area, hopefully it isn’t windy in my areas!
  • Healthyme7410
    edited April 14
    Options
    It feels colder today but it is 79F (26.1C) right now. There is a slight breeze that may make it feel colder. Our humidity is down to 9% which is making my already dry skin even drier and itchier. I have some lotion to put on that the doctor suggested but it has an unpleasant smell like amonia and I try not to put it on if I am going outside and someone might smell me. I do use it at night which does help calm down the itching and I can sleep better. The doctor also told me to take cool showers and not to do them daily.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Wow, Linda, I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw you have 79 Fahrenheit degree temps, that is so hot for Spring season. So sorry about your dry itchy skin. Praying for you!

Today it has been cloudy like yesterday. Temps are 11 degrees Celsius and the forecast predicts 6 degrees Celsius for the overnight temps.
  • LosinSusin
    edited April 15
    Options
    I'm with you on the dry, itchy skin, Linda. Add to that, I get Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Excema. Sigh. I have a cream that is working pretty well at the moment to stop itching and burning. It has no smell. It's called Dermal Therapy. I lather on unscented Sorbolene cream everywhere else.

Murray Bridge, South Australia, Autumn weather for today is:

23C/73.4F to 11C/51.8F (it feels 4C colder)
    Humidity 43%-97%

Partly cloudy
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The dark clouds are rolling in and the wind is getting stronger whistling around the corners. It is not as bad as it was a week ago when tree limbs were broken so I am glad for that. It is a little cooler with a high of 63F (17.2C) and a low of 42F (5.5C). There is a 50% chance of rain. Yes, Judith - we were having hotter weather than usual last week. Next week we are predicted to be inthe 80's. Living in a desert area brings the hot weather and droughts during the summer.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Sounds like warmer weather is coming for you both, but not just yet.

Murray Bridge, South Australia, Autumn weather for today is:

22C/71.6F to 11C/51.8F (it feels 3C colder)
    Humidity 43%-96%

Morning fog then mostly sunny
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda and Susan, not fun having itchy skin, I have Psoriasis and it burns and is itchy, I am given Hydrocortisone which works but my Psoriasis is very severe and all the other creams don’t work, sometimes the cortisone cream doesn’t either.

Our temps today were a high of 12 degrees Celsius and 7 degrees on the low end and forecast says 6 degrees Celsius over night. From Midnight onwards we will have rainy periods!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The rain is gone and we have nice white puffy clouds today. The humidity is high at 22% due to the rain last night. We are at our high temperature right now at 69F (20.5C) and our low will be 46F (8.3C).
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Glad the rain is gone, great temps too!

Mostly Sunny ☀️ today with temps of 12 degrees Celsius and right now it’s 9 degrees with the forecast saying overnight temps at 6 degrees Celsius in my area! Here in BC the temps vary from area to area.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Hig of 66F 18.8C) and low of 51F (10.5C) with mostly cloudy sky. Winds at 8 mph and humidity still high at 24%.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Beautiful sunny ☀️ day with a high of 17 degrees and now is 16 degrees Celsius so we may not reach 17 Celsius degrees today! But 16 Celsius is all good!
  • LosinSusin
    edited April 20
    Options
    You've just reminded me, Judith. My mother had severe Psoriasis and found plain Vaseline helped her the most. I tend to find Pawpaw ointment a help unless it is severe. Sorry to hear we all have skin conditions!

Wirrabara, South Australia, Autumn weather for today is:

21C/69.8F to 9C/48.2F (it feels 5C colder)
    Humidity 34%-83%

Rain
  • LosinSusin
    Options

23C/73.4F to 4C/39.2F (it feels 5C colder)
    Humidity 26%-73%

No Rain
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Today for us here in my area we had sunny ☀️ skies with temps of 18 degrees for our daytime high and now it’s 9 degrees Celsius! Quite a drop in temps from being so warm earlier today!
  • LosinSusin
    Options

25C/77F to 6C/42.8F (it feels 4C colder)
    Humidity 20%-61%

No Rain
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Saturday April 20
    We had high winds, stormy weather and at 4:20pm we lost power! We got it back last night but it was still windy so I didn’t get back as I was charging my phone and didn’t want to be without it should the power go off again!

Sunday April 21, 2024

This morning it is beautiful, calm and sunny ☀️ skies! Temps today are a high of 13 degrees Celsius and now are 9 degrees Celsius!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High of 75F/23.8C now with a lof of 50F/10C tonight. Thin high clouds with a gentle breeze.