Sat 9.25.21 Autumn Cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
Bit chilly in the glamper, heats on. Up since 4:30a. Retired at 8:30pm.
I'm enjoying a Door County fall coffee blend, painting, and watching Michael Landon, as Pa. Know what show?

Heading to the Dairy State cheese factory retail cheese store in Rudolph WI. When they open at 8a. Making a cheese board for a dinner invite at the previous Co. owners new condo Sunday night. They buy a condo on a lake 45min outside MKE here, yet he's been an absentee CEO for 15yrs when he moved to SLC??? They're heading to their million dollar mountain home in St.George UT for the winter.

You all enjoy your Saturday!

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Watching some golf, today. Ryder Cup is always special - though usually disappointing for the US side.

Sassy is going nuts, right now. She does that three times a day, like clockwork. This one will be followed by her morning nap.

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Today is the big day, Sam! Can't wait to see the ride!

Agree - TRUE friends are a precious gift. My best friend says all the time, ".....just call me. I have an alibi, a truck, shovel, lime, and a big field....." JOKING of course (though loses its luster amid the tragedy going on nationally right now). I digress. I treasure those few "anytime/anywhere" friendships that have survived the tests of time.

Ryder has been FUN to watch. Holy he!! whoever created that Milwaukee course is straight from Hades! Thats a hellacious course.

Hoping for pool time today. Sold DW old iPhone 11 on FB for pretty penny. She's happy with my iPhone 12 and I'm so far, elated with the iPhone 13.

Have a super day, BBB!
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Yesterday I got in 14k steps wearing boots. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

And I met Rick Santorum and Phil Graham.
    b4arsx21gw3n.jpg
    7ujrr2ll5hqy.jpg
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Have a great weekend.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    Why is Sen Graham carrying a bust of the Gipper??? Asking for a friend.

12k steps in boots! YOUCH!!!!!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Been across street, they are giving away everything in house that did not sale last weekend, sad kids did not want anything of parents.
    Bike is suppose to be delivered this afternoon, can't wait
    Lou is really making connections, going to try politics again?
    What is difference between I 12 and 13?
    Steph, hope you find buyer for bike before changing location
    50's this morning but sunny
    Pool time, lake time always good
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Glorious early fall day today. #BAL just destroyed the outdoor cat hutch...DW is not going to be pleased, but I could not holler at her.

Very sad story about Gabby Petito. So tragic.

#BikerSam #EasyRider

Lou for President. Yup. Ron's head looks heavy.

So jealous of you Glamping, Mary.

Hope Jim is on the mend and Lisa's identity is safe now.

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Skip - are you saying it's not entirely normal to carry around a Reagan head with you at all times?

His wife won the Reagan Award at our dinner last night, so he had to schlep it to thei room.
  • DocSkippy
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Love it Lou. Read Peter Robinson book “how Ronald Reagan changed my life” - he was the 20 something speechwriter for the tear down that wall speech. Powerful book.

Soaking up last few days of summer.

6o65xu01ahi2.jpeg
  • mcee1
    Options
    Ds1is I town from TX for Ryder cup, staying at our house with a friend of his who drove up from Columbus OH . They've been at the course since 7am. My brother is working as a volunteer there too..

Ds2 will go with them Sunday.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    This is an amazing Ryder Cup to watch! #jealous your DS is enjoying in-person, Mary! What a gorgeous course! Though the weather looks windy/treacherous for golf!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    jgq4agt79llm.jpeg
    nzaul32mm9qw.jpeg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good evening BBB friends.
    • OK Mary, if no one else wants to play I will. Little House On The Prairie.
    • That's a fine looking scooter Sam. Let me know when you are ready to ride with others OR we can meet somewhere for lunch.
    • Rode a 125 mile loop today for a free hamburger 🍔 at Sam' HD dealer.
    • Yep, Lou is scheppling with the big boys. Must have future plans.
    • I hope things are calming down in MI.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    What a bike Sam. Enjoy it!!!

Closed the pool today. It’s fall here and I love it.
  • mcee1
    Options
    Yeap Dennis, that's it lol. Slim pickings on channels. MeTV.

• DocSkippy
    Options
    Sharp wheels Sam!!!!! Congrats.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Celebrating Sassy's first time sleeping through the night. Down side is she is full of energy and is playing noisily, now. I doubt Rita will be able to sleep much later (it's 5:20).

Always love the emotion of the Ryder Cup. This is a real generational shift for the U.S. team. Many of the familiar faces are just in the gallery, or watching at home. Lots of young guys, playing well. Hope they avoid a collapse, today, though. The course is the star of the show. Hard to imagine that was a dead-flat air field, before Pete Dye rebuilt it to meet his vision.