✅ Exercise - 50 minute neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    5/3 Pass days used
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,398 Member
    Options
    Exercise: o:) more than 20 mins on walking exergame (more than 8,600 steps by the time I climb the stairs to bed)
    Logged: o:) everything
    In Goal: o:) LOTS of exercise calories left over.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    3 yes day
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,825 Member
    Options
    ❌❌✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,033 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    26th
    * 35 min jog in the rain, weights, stretch, meditation and Journaling.
    * Under
    * Tracked every blt
    * 2 passes
    * xox
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    Friday November 26
    ✅ Exercise - weights, core, deep stretching. Lower step count today but greater strength focus.

✅ Tracking - yes, including some pre-tracking

✅ Calories - had to adjust my popcorn snack to half what I thought I’d enjoy. Kept under calories

No pass days used so far.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Nov 26
    Exercise - 15 minute MommaStrong, 30 minutes walking
    Tracking - Planned the day (with planned Thanksgiving leftovers in a much more moderate way than I had eaten them on Thanksgiving)
    Calories - Followed the plan. Thanksgiving leftovers were still delicious when I filled half my plate with the roasted veggies. Maybe next year I'll even try that on Thanksgiving? Nah!

That postcard to self idea is a nice one. I always feel like the end of the year is just kind of survival mode. The kids are fully vaccinated as of Dec 18 - hooray! - and that means we are OK with doing in-person gatherings with vaccinated people again. On Dec 19 there is a big family brunch in my wife's family. Here we go to holiday adventures! (said sarcastically as I am the Grinch and don't really want to get back to holiday gatherings).

My mom is staying with me and noticing all my carefully defended daily healthy habits. She says, "You didn't use to be so rigid as a child."

I think I'll think about goals in the new year.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options
    ~ 🎄 ~11 / 26 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 23,630+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady its ok to be rigid as mom defined it, maybe she’s just not aware of your new healthy habits? Sometimes they say the same about me at home but dig deep and continue your journey. Best of luck with the “gatherings” I hear you.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady in those pics @slimtastesbetter, tysm for sharing - I got a smile out of the ducks enjoying the water :)

@jamcnewman What an intriguing opener, ty for sharing. I will look into it deeper when I have a bit more time; need to get busy atm. I love the variety of openers we have. Every day I'm excited to read it and see what it brings.

No x 3 today.
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,025 Member
    Options
    Awww, thank you for saying that, @Jana_2020 . Seeing the ducks made me smile too. :blush: This morning I plan on getting a short run in on a different trail, one that doesn't flood! :D
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman - I read your opener yesterday morning and have been thinking about this ever since. I wanted to make sure, if I did this, that I set myself up for success and not provide myself one more chance to “fail” and beat myself up about it. I am really intrigued by the idea of my future self talking to my current self. I’ve decided to set a short term goal because it’s easier for me to focus on just a few weeks as opposed to months. Thanks for sharing this really unique idea!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 20 minutes walking, 30 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all these who recorded 3 yeses:

@jjjcat, @Geneveremfp, TerriRichardson112,
    @taurie – well done making up for missing bodypump, I used to hate going in late,
    @victoriou55 – well done on the nuts challenge!
    @SummerSkier, @Slimpossible007, @bookieNJ – well done today!
    @bradcrew, @tahm42, @yrc_pr, @enlightenme3,
    @BMcC9, @LazyBlondeChef, @donna25trinity
    @jamcnewman, @ideas2
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady – Good planning, well done. Remember – you’re a grown up now you don’t have to take any notice of your mum.