November 25

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Please also don't forget to help promote the UAC if you haven't done so already. Your story and your enthusiasm are very important!!!

Please comment on our post in the challenges board here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849617/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-for-december-2021/p1?new=1

and then join us for the December UAC here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141911-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2021
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    Pass Day! Happy Thanksgiving to all. :blush:<3
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute Peloton ride and 11 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Not today, went over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used (2) - Nov 1, Nov 25
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Thursday November 25

βœ… Tracking
    βœ… Calories: lots of exercise calories left in the bank; used 14 for daily nutrition
    βœ… Exercise: walking, extended stretching session; gentle workout. Very sore today (for my notes).
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Nov 25
    Exercise - 15 minute MommaStrong Video, 15 minutes pacing the playground while children played
    Tracking - Nope
    Calories - Over

Planned Pass Day - Pass Day #3. I am hoping to have that be all and be in the Winner's Circle - we'll see!

After eating as I have been, I found that I could not fit all of the feasting I wanted to into my belly. I actually didn't even get to the pumpkin pie! But I thoroughly enjoyed the cooking and eating.

I put in our thanksgiving recipes into the the recipe calculator so that I have an idea of what I am eating when I eat leftovers. I upped my calories to weekend level for today too so that I can enjoy the leftovers moderately. Today is already tracked.

Grateful:
    - So grateful that I found this group. I am learning so much from all of you - not just about weight loss, but also about really valuing your health in a world where that is difficult to do. Thank you to all of you.
    - Also grateful that my mom could come for Thanksgiving and it seems to be a lovely visit so far - it's a long visit and that doesn't always go well, and we still have 3 days to go. But, the kids and she are different than they were the last time we tried such a long visit several years ago.
    - Grateful that my kids are doing better than they were (my older overcoming some real challenges, my younger now a 5 year old instead of little kid), so we can enjoy a relaxed holiday together.

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    ~πŸ¦ƒ~Thanksgiving Blessings ~11 / 25 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ πŸ’– ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 180+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 23,550+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

I Hope Everyone had a BLESSed & Happy Thanksgiving

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning - your opener was truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I had a wonderful thanksgiving and was so focused on my family I didn’t have a chance to go nuts with the food. I’m so grateful we were all there, all healthy. There are too many families with someone missing from the table this year, be it Covid or any one of a number of reasons. I do not take for granted that we had 17 healthy happy people in the house. It was 7 pm before everyone left and I think they would have stayed longer if they didn’t have littles that needed to get home and to bed. I love that my grandkids want to be here and hate to leave. I love that my 3 daughters and their 3 husbands can sit here all day talking and laughing. I love that no one brought up politics! It was a great day and I feel so content.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    βœ… Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    X Calories - I was slightly over even with exercise adjustment
    X Tracking - Yesterday was basically an OMAD situation and I pre-logged and estimated what I ate, but since I didn't weigh anything, really hard to tell

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    5/3 Pass days used
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Last night i took a pass as i saw the calories go negative but today I realized I hadn’t actually added the exercise. It’s still over on calories but not that bad. It helped that I only ate about half of the food.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    βœ… Exercise: 25 minutes weight lifting. 30 minutes swimming.
    βœ… Calories
    βœ… Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! I was also thankful that our YMCA was open in the morning and I was able to get my favorite exercise in (as well as make myself do the weights.)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 My heart goes out to you and all your family. Thankful that you have a supportive family. πŸ’› I read a few days ago that hip replacement may be on the horizon? I hope it goes well for you and provides needed relief from pain, as well as long term future mobility.