Captains Lounge - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse DreaRN15/Trimstones from this week's weigh in (SAT) as she is leaving tomorrow on vacation.

Secondly, please move Waifer003/Trimstones to the Support Team. She is dealing with some family emergencies and needs to focus on those issues.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! How are we on this bright and sunny Monday?

I did not see this until it is now Monday evening! Cloudy, and nowhere near as gorgeous as last night when we could see SO many stars. But it was a beautiful Monday.

Thanks for keeping things rolling over on the Assets! Let us know if there is someone who would like to join you as co-captain or as motivator. Have fun!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

Please remove tazaria87 from the challenge. She has been with us for 15 months so I am sad to see her go. Hopefully, she may decide to come back in the future.

Also, it appears that bluebabygirl55 has deleted her account. Not sure if you want to remove her now or wait until the end of the week. Thanks!

It might be possible that bluebabygirl55 has decided to change her user name. Sometimes people forget to tell us that, and all of a sudden it seems like there is a new person on the team, and it is just the same one with a new name. If anyone shows up it might be her!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    With the new forum format, we may have a large influx of issues posting weight updates this week.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

@jugar I think you might have forgotten me...please excuse DreaRN15 for this Saturday's weigh in and please move Waifer003 to the Support Team. Thanks!

Jessica

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
  • jugar
    Options

OK - the new format is going to take some getting used to! Please let me know if there are any particular issues that make things hard, and I'll take them to the powers that be. We have a special group for group leaders, and they are pretty good at getting back to us when we present a problem.

First I have to try to fix the landing page! YIKES!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options

@jugar

Please move beautyofdreams back to the team from support. Her starting weight is 138.8 and she will continue to weigh in on Tuesdays. I know it is the middle of the challenge but she was in a cast and was dealing with medical issues. She is eager to get back on her journey. Thanks!

• jugar
    Options

All set - just fill in her weight for this week, or if it is the same as starting, just put that in and she's off and running!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Pickles175 has decided to leave the challenge. We have lost a few this month. How has it been for the other teams?
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    I don't think we've lost anyone yet @lindamtuck2018 but I know from a lot of other forums I participate in that some people are feeling so frustrated and impatient from the recent forum changes that they're wanting to leave MFP.
    Hopefully most of us in this group are willing to see it through and that we don't lose too many because they get fed up.
  • jugar
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    So far it seems my team is OK, but there are some people we have not heard from. I think it is wise to counsel patience - already they have walked back a couple of the changes, so things will be a bit more familiar again. The Android access issue is the biggest block right now, but if people go to their web browser and access community.myfitnesspal.com it works. They are working hard to fix this. Please let your team know and hopefully they will make it through!

You have lost an unusual number of people this month, but other teams have gone through similar experiences. Some months there seems to be a vortex that develops that takes some people along, or maybe they just hit something novel and interesting that helps reawaken their commitment and energy. It is hard to tell. One thing that I know happens often, though, is that people who leave often realise that F2F was a good and sustainable experience, and they come back after trying other things. Don't worry!!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I think @bjaneb would like her weigh day to be Saturday.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar CasandraW/Trimstones just sent me a message (she's a Sat weigh in) and she's already out and about for the day...won't be home until late and she forget to do her weigh in. She'll be weighing and reporting in first thing in the morning early. Just letting you know...as I know stats start early...
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar Please move jpedno to support for the rest of th3 month. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar CasandraW/Trimstones just sent me a message (she's a Sat weigh in) and she's already out and about for the day...won't be home until late and she forget to do her weigh in. She'll be weighing and reporting in first thing in the morning early. Just letting you know...as I know stats start early...
    Jessica

no problem as long as it's good and early! I'm usually able to fit them in if there are there by around 8:30 am Eastern.
  • jugar
    Options
    Don't worry too much about people not able to weigh in this past couple of days. I'll not be enforcing any NWIs at that point - and I'll be as slow and lazy as possible getting the tallies done :wink: Hopefully things will be getting fixed pronto!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please excuse shortyjmorgan from the week 4 and 5 weigh ins. Also, Marieverafter weight in late for last week. You have her marked as excused so that can be removed and changed to an LWI. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Rlaskey2 has decided to leave the team. She has been with us along while. She is leaving because she doesn’t like the new update and life got busy. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.