Congratulations to Team Members in Completing Team Goals

Options
316Judith
316Judith Posts: 7,141 Member
Hello Team,

Congratulations to Healthyme7410 and misslorij3440 for joining me & for completing your October Team Challenges, good job, keep up the great work, thank you again for joining. You have done great, keep up the great work...Hope to see you for November's Team Challenges. God Bless, your Friend & Team Leader, Judith

Replies

• 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning Team

Congratulations to Healthyme7410 and misslorij3440 for joining me & for completing your November Team Challenges, you continue to do a fantastic job in meeting your goals. Well Done! Keep up the great work! Hope to see you for December's Team Challenges. God Bless, your Friend & Team Leader, Judith
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,386 Member
    Options
    Thank you for spurring us on and encouraging us to be our healthy best. 💝
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning Linda, you are so welcome, happy you are joining me. You are doing great, keep pushing on and keep up the great work!

👍👏
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning Team

Congratulations to (Linda) Healthyme7410 and (Lori) misslorij3440 for joining me & for completing your December Team Challenges, you continue to do a fantastic job in meeting your goals. Well Done! Keep up the great work! Hope to see you for a Brand New Year and New Month of January 2022 to work together on our Team Challenges. God Bless, your Friend & Team Leader, Judith
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,352 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all! Very impressive!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations to Marilyn, Linda and Lori for completing your January Team Goals, Well Done.
    Hope you will join me for the month of February Let’s raise the Bar and be the best we can be!
  • 316Judith
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Congratulations to Linda and Lori for joining me and completing your February Team Goals,

Well Done. 👏👍😊

Hope you will join me for the month of March.

Let’s raise the Bar and be the best we can be! 👍
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations to Linda and Lori for joining me and completing your April Team Goals,

Well Done. 👏👍😊

Hope you and others on our Team will join me for the month of May

Let’s raise the Bar to our Personal Best and have a Successful Month, yes, we can do it, 1 Day and 1 Step at a time! 👍
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations Starlight, Linda, Susan and Lori for joining me and completing your goals for the Month of June. 👍

Good Job! Keep up the great work.

Thank you for joining me for July’s Team Challenges. I stand with you cheering you on your healthy journey! 👏👍😊
  • 316Judith
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Congratulations Linda Lori and Susan for joining me and for completing your Goals for July: Good Job, you did Great and Worked Hard to finish Strong for July.

Hope you will join me for August, let’s raise the Bar together to our Personal Best. I stand with you cheering you on your journey! 👏👍😊

God Bless
    Your Friend & Team Leader
    Judith
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations Linda Lori and Susan for joining me and for completing your Goals for August Good Job, you did Great and Worked Hard to finish Strong for August

Thank you for joining me for September. Coming back today and seeing how well you are doing is very encouraging! Keep pushing and moving forward, I stand with you cheering you on your journey! 😊👍👏
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations Linda, Lori and Susan for joining me for the Month of September and for all your hard work you did in completing your goals. Well Done! Keep up the great work.

I hope you will join me for the Month of October with trying out the Resistance Bands or Free Weights.

Remember the Fitness equipment and video exercises are suggestions, if you use another way of working out I encourage you to use what works best for you.

Bottom line is let’s keep moving and getting our bodies stronger and fitter and being the best we can be.

As always I stand with you cheering you on your journey.

Blessings
    Your friend and Team Leader
    Judith
  • misslorij3440
    misslorij3440 Posts: 4,652 Member
    Options
    I’ll be there!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s great Lori, look forward to joining you for this new month…Let’s push on together. 👏😊
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations Linda, Lori and Susan for joining me for the Month of October and completing your goals. Well Done! 👏👍😊

Hope you will continue to work on your daily and monthly goals for the month of November.

Remember your Monthly goals are whatever you are working on. Some may only be able to work on 1 Goal, that is just fine and great and some are able to work on Nutrition and Fitness goals.

Each month of Team Challenges are for whatever goal you are working on and what works best for you. Some may be working on improving your daily Nutrition and some can be working on a certain Fitness Goal. You take the one that is best for you.

Hope you will come and join me for November! Let’s raise the Bar and be the best we can be as we accomplish our Goals together.

As always I stand with you and cheer you on your journey! 👏👍

God Bless
    Your Friend and Team Leader
    Judith
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Lori Linda and Susan for joining me in the Month of November and doing such a great job in completing your goals. You continue to raise the bar and do such a great job in meeting your goals. Well Done! 👏👍

So happy to have joining me for December, you are and continue to do a fantastic job with your nutrition and your fitness! Good Job. Let’s raise the bar and finish strong.

We are approaching the last few weeks before Christmas which I know it challenging with so many tempting foods out there with all the Christmas fellowships and banquets we attend. I believe as we remember everything in moderation we will get through on top!

Keep up the great work all. I cheer you on! 👍👏
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations Susan, Lori and Linda for joining me and completing your goals for December 2022! Well Done! 👏👍

Thank you for joining me for this new year in a new month of January. I cheer you on your ongoing Healthy journey and wish you well as you aim to meet your goals!

May I extend a Invitation for all the Team to come and join us! You don’t have to complete every Goal I have put out, perhaps you want to focus on 1 or 2 things from either Nutrition or Fitness or Both Goals, it’s your choice! Hope you will consider to come and join us this Month of January!

Let’s All Finish Strong! Yes, We Can Do It! 👍
  • 316Judith
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Congratulations Lori Linda and Susan for joining me in January and for meeting your goals throughout the Month of January. Well done! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for joining me for this month of February, let’s keep pushing ahead and be the best we can be! Lets make February the best month and Let’s Finish strong!

As always I stand with you cheering you on your journey! 👏👍😊
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations to Lori and Linda for joining me in the month of February, you did a Fantastic job in meeting your daily Goals. Well Done!

For this Month we will continue to work on are Nutrition Needs and Fitness so we can Stay on Track and be the Best we can Be and be the Women and Men of God that Pleases Him.

Remembering, we are the Temple of God and we really need to be mindful of what we put Inside these Temples.

And just as Buildings need Ongoing Maintenance we the Temple of God need Daily and Ongoing Looking After.

So for this Month of March we are getting back to what Matters the Most.

Hope to see everyone join me. You are welcome to choose your own program, I have given you suggestions: what matters most is we stand together supporting each other on our journey!

God Bless you All…
    Your Friend and Team Leader,
    Judith
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Congratulations to Lori and Linda and All our Members for a Great Month of March. You did a great job in accomplishing your Goals, Good Job; you Finished Strong. Keep up the great work!

Hope you both will come and join me for April’s Team Challenges. Let’s continue to work together and be the Best we can be as we keep Pushing on One Step and One Day at a time!

God Bless
    Your Friend and Team Leader
    Judith