• Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Pass day 5
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I made the same choice As many people. It’s Christmas after all!!!

Too many people beat themselves up for the choices they make. Own it and move on is my motto 😂

👍🏻 Posting no matter what
    Pass day 5
    12/25

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 😭

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Using my 6 pass 😭😭😭
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    No x 3
    Pass Day 7
    December 25, 2021

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Planned pass day. 2/3 used. I know my macros were off and the fact ham really puts the sodium up it did not surprise me that my weight was up 9 lbs this morning. My body's ability to retain fluid is phenomenal. It will take me 3 to 4 days to shed it. However I enjoyed my day and my family. No guilt here
    Glad to know that you had what you planned, and are guilt free.
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Dec 25

Exercise: o:) more than 20 minutes intentional balance work on my wobble cushion (not alotta steps - no activity-calorie credits earned)
    Logged: Nope
    In Goal: o:) ? can't be sure, but was very light on food through the day, and only had one serving of turkey / gravy / dressing / pre-planned dessert

🎉🎉🎉 3 x Yes: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Dec 25
    ✅✅✅
    The three of us ate almost two entire sheet pans of roasted beets, sweet potato, onion, & carrots.
    I must make roasted veg (fresh or leftover) for every dinner. Works like magic!

My husband saw frozen cleaned & chopped veg for roasting. I’m going to borrow a page from @SummerSkier ‘s book & use them!!!!

8,600 steps on a glorious hike where we saw a red-tailed hawk up very close, closest I’ve ever seen. A deer who was curious & seemed to want to connect lol A California newt for the first time in over a decade!! My favorite amphibian(!) And a tremendously huge redwood tree.

In the rain, but who cares! Such a bounty!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time Maddie.
    12/25

Exercise: 80 minutes mountain biking. 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 0

YAY!!!! 0pss days used!!! You Rock!!!

Forward to the new year.