December 23

Options

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) Did various exercises and 30 minutes of aggressive elliptical
    Tracking:
    Calories: Another excellent day, gearing up to 2 guilt free pass days.
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,991 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses
    Exercise was a 2 mile run in 21:09 so just barely made the minimum. ;)

Next 2 days will be pass days for me, which will be Pass Days 6 & 7.

Merry Christmas! :blush:
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    🎄🎄🎄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎄🎄🎄

❌ - Exercise - On the DL
    ✅ - Calories
    ✅ - Tracked

5 pass days.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes Peloton, 15 minutes arm strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 1/3 (Dec 3)
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Treadmill: 35 min / 1.99 mi
    Pass Days: 3/3

We met some friends for dinner out tonight and I was able to choose items that fit into my calories at the weight loss level ... mostly because I ate very light earlier in the day. For Christmas Eve and Christmas day I'll be eating at maintenance level. On Sunday I'll be back to my regular program.

Enjoy your holiday!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    12/23

Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical, 80 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Pass days used: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    Yesx3
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Dec 23
    Pass Day 11 (I may have miscounted)
    I planned the day with some exercise calories. But then my 5 year old woke up early (which he has been doing all week) and so I didn't get to do my morning 15 minute video. And then I had field work for work, but it was just standing around in the extreme cold, no moving at all. And I've discussed how that triggers me to overeat. So I ate all the exercise calories I had planned on and then a little more too.

I didn't really go "hog wild" though. And I even stopped at a cute little grocery store/cafe and bought things but didn't buy anything I shouldn't have - some prepared food which will fit in the calorie budget well, some stocking stuffers for the kids, and a treat for my usual bedtime treat time - which I split in 2 pieces and had 1last night.

@snowshoe072 I hope that covid passes through your household without too much trouble.

@ideas2 I was torn about what reaction to pick. I was very inspired by your restaurant meal figuring - I have so much difficulty with restaurant meals. But so much sympathy for your covid/holiday drama. Back in the before covid times, we had 3 very difficult Christmases that were "Grandma's last Christmas" and then 1 that was "Grandpa's first Christmas without Grandma" before finally being able to stop going there last year because of covid (there were a lot of reasons that it was a tough place to have Christmas and nobody really wanted to go there but all felt obligated - including I think the grandparents who really didn't want to host!)

@WhatMeRunning thanks for the inspiration.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,551 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I do hope you have a good holiday especially your sister, travel safe. Take time to enjoy family and friends with some structure those 3 pounds will fall away I have faith in you it will work out! Just remember ask yourself if you really need the food item? Sometimes it’s just a yes🎄
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Love your description about the attack of the delicious pizza @Mama530 congrats on logging it all to account for it and to most importantly just move on!

@BMcC9 some things just can't be measured, thus why we self report a yes/no, excellent reporting as always!

Great day on the UAC front @ideas2 hope the family drama resolves soon.

@Caroline_slowandsteady sounds like a good day despite being a pass day!

I hope you and your sister have some cheer amidst the difficult time she is going through, she's lucky to have someone like you on her side through this. I'm sure you can tackle those 3 pounds.

Awesome day @bradkcrew @slimtastesbetter @Arc2Arc (honorary due to DL) @ashleycarole86 @jamcnewman @Geneveremfp @LazyBlondeChef @calvin20874 @lesdarts180 @donna25trinity @biketheworld @dsgoingtodoit @enlightenme3
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

@mshawski - I will be wearing that ring tomorrow for sure! My Christmas goal was to have an average weight of 195, I hit that on December 13 (I think) and this morning my avg weight was 192.8. This is probably the first time in my life I’ve lost weight in December. Unbelievable.

Pass days 2/3

YESSSSSSSS! This is so awesome! ❤️ Pics of ring needed!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass day