• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Treadmill: 38 min / 2.21 mi
    Pass Days: 3/3

Even if you don't drink alcohol a lot of the mocktail type drinks can be quite flavorful and relatively low cal. I like cocktails and favor strong flavors. At the same time I get quite bored of drinking water all the time so it's nice to have some flavorful alternatives available without breaking the calorie bank.

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,981 Member
    Options
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Exercised - Yes, the bare minimum, a 20 minute walk on the treadmill.
    Pass Days Used - 5

@biketheworld great weight loss success! 😀
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes Peloton, 11 minutes walking, 10 minutes strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 1/3 (Dec 3)
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Sunday 12/19

Exercise: yes - yoga
    Calories: under
    Tracked: yes
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3.

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Sun 19
    Pass Day as Planned - I think I'm up to 10?
    Exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 10 minutes or so of walking around outside while supervising kids, many minutes of carrying my 5 year old around at the gathering because they had dogs and he is terrified of dogs and has not been in a house with dogs during the time he can remember. I am sore today in all the right places so I think my exercise program is helping.
    Tracking - Preplanned my food for the day except for the 2pm brunch, as planned.
    Calories - Ate what I wanted at the brunch, didn't go too "hog wild," for sure over.

I don't drink alcohol or juice or soda. Occasionally apple cider (I had some mulled cider yesterday) or a flavored seltzer. I had some decaf earl grey with eggnog in it yesterday too as a festive drink (with a teabag I brought from home).

This morning, waking up feeling sore from carrying my kid and just a bit hungover from all the sugar and socializing I was thinking that I am so glad that I don't drink so I don't have to contend with a real hangover. That is why I stopped, because I got a terrible hangover from any amount of alcohol, and the less I drank the worse the hangover was whenever I did - so it became a negative feedback loop and I just stopped all together.

@LazyBlondeChef I was thinking about your food pusher article at the gathering, because they were definitely food pushers. At least not specifically to one person, but just in general. We finished brunch and went outside to a fire pit, where there were S'mores. Then when we came in they said, "Have some hot chocolate!" And candy dishes everywhere - even though one of the hosts had his lower leg amputated last year due to diabetes. But like I said, it was directed at everyone and it was kind and welcoming, really. So no strategies needed other than in my own head - I kept on saying "I am here to see people not to eat." It helped somewhat.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    ~🎄~ 12 / 19 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ Welcome to December ~BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,570+.......... 180 walking ......... 30 min cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes x's 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,853 Member
    Options
    12/19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 5 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,537 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Tracking and calories no
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back @mshawski ... I was just wondering what happened to you.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back @mshawski ... I was just wondering what happened to you.

I was just wondering the same @LazyBlondeChef

One day at a time Maryann and we’ll be out of this “festive” season. Take good care @mshawski

Julie
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    19/12/2021
    Another pass day.

I’m home now (actually came back Sunday afternoon but I was tired) and using my laptop – so much easier than the phone.
    I have reviewed the weekend and can say that Saturday was probably only just over on calories. I did get plenty of walking done both days, but Saturday we were out of the house all afternoon into the evening so very little opportunity for snacking. We had to walk to the bus stop, sit on a bus for 25 minutes into the city, walk to the theatre, sit in the theatre for 2 hours 30 minutes (20 minute break) and then walk around the shops for about 30 minutes before dinner. After dinner we had a similar journey home, getting back about 8 pm. So, although lunch and dinner were difficult to track and probably quite high calories, I only had one small snack before bed.

Sunday was a different story, we did go for a walk to the park and the local shops but back at the house there were cookies and cake available. I left before 4 pm and had dinner at home and did some cardio to get my steps up to 12,000.

It was a good weekend, spending time with my daughter and her children.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    December 19, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (16 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (17 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    12/19

Exercise: 25 minutes stationary bike, 40 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 0
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    ✅✅❌
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅