December 17

Options

Replies

• yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    December 17

I'm going to visit my family for the Holidays. It's going to be a long trip so I'm going to try my best to stay on track as much as possible. I'll make the best choices I can but I know there will be some days that I'm just going to enjoy and not stress about it. I just gotta keep in mind to not over do it. 😁

✅ Exercise - walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 Pass Days Used
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 (I think, will go back and check if it's 2 or 3).
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Full body warm up 5 min
    • Day 5 of EPIC II - The Slow Bur full body workout (+ cool down) 65 min
    Pass Days: 3/3

Plans for the holidays are quite light. Normally we go to the house of my partners sister for Christmas (I have no family here) but they have a multi-family living situation and a couple of them are down with covid so we have no intention of going there this year. Today we decided we'd go the the very high end grocery store and get prime ribeye steaks and fully loaded (baked) potatoes for Christmas. For Christmas Eve we'll go with some type of charcuterie board. I should be able to stay within my calories limits these two days with a little extra time spent on the treadmill or walking the neighborhood.

As far as staying on track I don't foresee any issues. We had planned to go out of town with some friends on NYE but we already cancelled since we were concerned about omicron. We may still get together with these friends on NYE but they are relatively light eaters (neither are overweight) so I don't anticipate any issues if we decide to stick with these modified plans.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Yes for 3
    1/3 pass days
    I have been blessed this week. The very large mass was removed from my abdomen and the pathology came back as benign lipoma. I am so thrilled.

Oh @tahm42
    Fantastic news!!! I am thrilled for you, too!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Mama530

Exercise: basketball
    Calories: under
    Tracked: everything
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @tahm42 , that is really good news! Such a relief!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    12/17

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 4 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Dec 17
    On target for the day - successfully resisted the takeout the rest of my family got.
    Exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 40 minutes walk with a friend
    Tracking - Planned the day
    Calories - Under

Pass days so far - 7?

My plans for the holidays as far as temptations - 2 extended family gatherings and probably some things with just my family, like cookie decorating and some takeout.

I don't have any ambitious plans to be fully on track before the end of the year. I think I will keep muddling through as I have since Thanksgiving - trying to be on track when I can, when there is nothing tempting planned. If it's a get together day, I will try to focus on the joy of seeing people and being together and not what we are eating. But those will be pass days, just trying not to go "hog wild."

Overall I am considering this a bit of a break in my slow and steady pace, and I hope to refocus on weight loss in January.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Yes for 3
    1/3 pass days
    I have been blessed this week. The very large mass was removed from my abdomen and the pathology came back as benign lipoma. I am so thrilled.

Wow O!
    Thank God!