Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Dec 15:
    ✅✅✅
    Pass Days Used: 2/3

A lot of terrific NSV's here! I've taken off the extra 3 lbs that I put on since Thanksgiving (since I haven't been feeling well for almost 3 weeks)... which is my NSV for this month. The fact that I can "catch" a gain and turn it around QUICKLY. This has made me very happy today! :blush: And yes, I do still get on the scale every.single.morning.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My nsv is that from the 15th of Nov up till today I hve jogged, stretched, stuck to my weights routine, did mediatation journaled & woke up early/between 4.45am to 630am 5 days a week! I read atomic habits which u guys recommended to me a while ago (so thank you) and it's really helped cement these habits.

@donna25trinity
    If you are enjoying Atomic Habits, be sure to join James Clears newsletter. He emails every Thursday and I believe he also has this wonderful mini course to help drive points in the book home. Super good and free.

The hardcover book as of writing is on sale/cheaper than kindle on Amazon. A great time to buy your own copy or share with friends!

PS
    Way to pay your good vibes forward to that gentleman. Bravo!!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    MAMA530

Exercise: walked
    Calories: under
    Tracked: yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    12/15

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~🎄~ 12 / 15 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ Welcome to December ~BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,540 +.......... 180 walking ......... 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    @DebyS137 Such a creative way to track your consistency—A P instead of a number is a Pass Day? I’ve got to borrow that. Thanks for sharing!!
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    @ideas2 Was so excited when I read you started brewing your first batch of kombucha! Oh how I miss doing that. You’re inspiring me to get my ducks in a row to start my “scoby hotel” again!

Best of luck to you and can’t wait to hear how it turns out!