Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Dec 3
    Exercise - Stretching and a 30 minute walk in the woods/hike
    Planning - I planned out the day and pretty much followed the plan
    Calories - Under
    Pass Days so far: 1

Congratulations to the Champions. I think Champion is what I am aiming for in December. This check in at the beginning of the day has become so valuable to me in terms of getting my priorities straight every day. So much better to read all of your struggles and triumphs than read the news! (I do read the news later, but not to start the day).
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Tracking and calories no
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Almost, but unfortunately no.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 90 minutes workout split between walking, elliptical, weights, and swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @jjjcat – dancing is the best exercise and a night out is a move back to normality after nearly 2 years of restrictions! Good for you!
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @TerriRichardson1112 – I do hope all is going well, and wishing you a speedy recovery
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 – you kept tracking and came here to report, that’s good,
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @jmu1965 – sometimes you need to rest to recover from illness, just take care of yourself.@jmu1965 – sometimes you need to rest to recover from illness, just take care of yourself.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @bookieNJ – keep checking in and working at those habits, it will get easier.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @fossil9078 – 2 out of 3 is good, and you were obviously mindful of what you were eating which is half the battle.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    ✅❌❌
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅ details Dec 4
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Fri Dec 3
    Congrats to all of November Champions!
    Well imagine my surprise to read my own words of wisdom in the conversation starter today! I actually laughed out loud for real. I’m also reading and writing this on Sun Dec 5 and am coming off a 4 day disappearing act. So thank you @Mrs_Hoffer :) It certainly is encouraging to read those words of wisdom and to realize they came from me lol. I do a lot of self-talking and self-analysis during this journey; which is why I volunteer to be a content creator. A lot of times what I’m sharing is something that I’ve created for myself to go back and read when I need it. As a side note, that meme you shared today @Mrs_Hoffer is a saying I had saved previously to motivate myself. And I saved the picture you posted on Nov 30 for future reference too!
    Another pass day for me, but there are some successes in this week in other areas so it’s all good and I’ll be back on the program soon. Thank you to all the kind people in this group; it’s very comforting to come back to! :)<3

And you are here. And you caught up on your reporting. So that makes you a CHAMPION!