Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,451 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope so
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I hear Hillary is suing FOX news let's see how far she gets.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    She likes to use threats hoping it will deter the reporting. They didn't report anything that wasn't in the report so she can't sue. Look what the times did with Sarah Palin and she lost because she couldn't prove she was damaged, neither can Hilary. She is an *kitten*
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    You got that right.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Saturday
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    More and more is coming out on Hillary and Hunter.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Yes, just hoping justice does prevail.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    It is down to 29, yesterday was 60 this is the craziest weather, supposed to get ice and icy rain. Have a good evening, hugs all.

The truckers are on the move, hope no body tries to set them up like they did on Jan 6th
  • Kurtize
    Options
    What a surprise to wake up and find Russia did invade Ukraine, and China flying over Taiwan. Missed his speech about it if he gave it yet. Things are going to get nuttier before this is over.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Trump is getting blamed for Ukraine as far as the truckers go I sure hope they make it to DC March 1st and disrupt the idiots speech he has really gone insane of course Trump will be blamed for it. How dare the dems say Trump is on Putins side.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    They have to blame Trump because if they blame Biden they have to admit how wrong they have been.
    I do feel for the people in Ukraine, my granddaughter in law is from Ukraine, her dad said they still have family there and are quite concerned, they also have family in Russia, they told him if anyone disagrees with Putin about the invasion disappear.
  • sandra2bfit1
    edited February 2022
    Options
    So sad what is going on Putin is very evil.
    I also feel for the people in Ukraine.
    I can't even imagine something so horrific.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    I know. I didn't see it put heard DeSantis had star welcome at CPAC Trump talks at 7 ET tonight, I think Trump/DeSantis ticket would be great.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Trumps speech was very good, He won the straw poll for next Pres election
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Sorry I missed it hope it will be repeated. Been watching about Russia so scary what is going on.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    That's for sure and our president didn't give much help or support in his speech.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Thursday, today went to lunch with granddaughter we had a great time. We may be moving into our place this Sunday, if not for sure Monday. Hoping this beautiful weather holds up.
    Have a great evening
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    That is great you will moving into your place this weekend. I know you have waited a long time.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Well there was a snag, something didn't work with the pumping so off a week, but that's ok.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    There is always something.
    My grandson who thinks he knows it all wanted to use my ipod for a few hours well he deleted all my music and now have to download all again. Will be the last time I will let him use it.