Revised plan..... Take THREE

Options
So, hubby is determined to get in shape. LOL glad he started with me!! We are going to do m-f the 30 day shred, starting all over again at level 1. We have been so lax lately we decided to start over. And we are running MWF and both sat and sun. So far so good.....

Replies

• LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome plan!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hope it's sustainable. Runs I love, doing JM the night before we run, sucks. Feels like all hubby and I ever do is workout :grumble:
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Third times the charm! I'm sure you and the hubby will find that perfect combo. Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Well, we have successfully done the shred on Monday and Tuesday. Hubby must be accident prone, his ankle is swollen and hurts so I made him take tonight off. So far this week I've ran Sunday, Monday, Wednesday I'm kinda bored with the shred even though I know it gets results. I'm pissed at myself for feeling that way
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Well, we have successfully done the shred on Monday and Tuesday. Hubby must be accident prone, his ankle is swollen and hurts so I made him take tonight off. So far this week I've ran Sunday, Monday, Wednesday I'm kinda bored with the shred even though I know it gets results. I'm pissed at myself for feeling that way

Poor hubby...I used to be accident prone. I think I passed onto my oldest daughter lol!
    The shred can get boring but as I've mentioned before, I like that's it repetition so I can see the changes I make as my body gets stronger
    Better luck in things :)