Roll Call~Wednesday December 8

Options
podkey
podkey Posts: 5,080 Member
Hello out there. Where is everybody. Had busy day yesterday with folks cleaning the roof from moss. Got in a couple of short rides. Hope all are doing better today, pu0ps included.

Replies

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy Humping!!!
    Way too early for you west coasters to be up,
    Off to Yoga
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,082 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I got to the office about 6:30 this morning. We have three clerical ladies in the office. ALL THREE are out now with COVID. Wow! I should get tested.

The question was asked about Collin's religion. I grew up Lutheran, and married a Baptist. Collin is working on joining the Eastern Orthodox Church (Greek). Figure that one out! Yes, the church has said that they are against vaccines that may use fetal tissue in development. COVID vaccines have not used fetal tissue in development or production, and the church has NOT ruled them out. Collin gets mixed news, and chooses what he wants to hear.

So, it is just us managers in the office now. This ought to be exciting!

Have a great day!

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,844 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Sassy woke me at 4 and I told her it was too early. She went back to sleep until 5:40. Much better.

Hope for a relaxing day in the shop. We'll see.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,398 Member
    Options
    Morning.

Chilly morning and light snow expected later on. I get my booster shot later this morning. Will try to get in a walk at some point.

Have a good one.