New year......New you?

Options
loprezl
loprezl Posts: 20 Member
Hey all, just wondering what do you all have planned for the new year. Maybe it's start a new fitness/nutrition journey or continue what your doing? Love too see what you all are doing?

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to do Body Beast Jan-Mar 2022...calorie deficit, try to lean up some more...maybe with some running and either P90X3 or Brazil Butt Lift for cardio...need to work in some stretching too, been slack about that.
  • Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Options
    I just started Intermittent Fasting this week. I had done it once before for a short time and liked how it really helped my body feel less bloated and better digestion. I am going to start using our home gym too which I have been REALLY lazy about doing the past 6 months.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    The current plan...
    offcrl36eubz.png
  • PeteTheGaymer21
    PeteTheGaymer21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine is to just keep on doing what I do. I do lots of walking at work, walking with my new dog, throw in some home workouts, cycling on my days off and about to start up my Nintendo Switch ring fit to throw in some fun :-)
  • julianoutram6598
    julianoutram6598 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just hit a week of working my way up to 100 press ups a day. I'm trying to be reasonable and work to it in 2 months. I've got a ways to go, but can do about 50 knee press ups and 4 sets of 45 second planks. I'm overweight and have pretty shoddy muscle tone on my upper body so I'm proud of myself! Will definitely reach that goal! 💪
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a bodyfit by amy user these days, doing the january bodyfit strong challenge!
  • gregcantspell
    gregcantspell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is a commitment to routine.
    Counting calories every day and staying under the goal at least 6 days a week
    Working out at least 5 days a week.

One week in and I'm hitting it 100%. Here's to week 2!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on track, working on my nutrition and trying to stick to the elliptical