Tues 1. 4. 2022 Cuppa Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe
I think I can, I think I can, I know I can... said the little engine that could.

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Lee, Beth can't hold a candle to Jemma of Sons of Anarchy, just saying.

Yellowstone is streaming on Paramount. Its spin off, 1883 with Sam Elliott, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill is good too. Then there's Joe Pickett, DNR we're watching that also.

So 2.5 days to pack up rest of shop and ship it to FL. I'm sick of it. I still have no remote access to my server files. Its been 3 weeks. Ridiculous

Cold snap here yesterday but should get back to 20s today. Lol like 20s to some of u is warm.

I grocery shopped like a WW last night. And toss the remaining holiday treats away. Time to get a move on.

Enjoy GA Steph. Is the old poodle Ornery? They can be lol.

I'm hearing about a lot of covid cases locally in boostered folks. But just cold symptoms. Still. Some schools here delayed reopen til next week.

Stay healthy BBB
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Yellowstone is on Paramount or Peacock or for purchase through Amazon Prime. I thought Skip said he and Carrie binged on it the other day. Beth Dutton is the feme fatale. I seriously thought I was gonna be a cowboy veterinarian right up until I married a gal from NYC.
    Will check out 1883.
    First day back was a bit chaotic. Our practice manager is on vacation this week and the staff actually did just fine, we were just uber busy.
    You find out about the Tri Glide today, Sam?
    How you feeling COVID Kelly?

BBB OP ;-)

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    We binged Season 1/2/3/4 - they were playing the whole series all day Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday on Paramount. Which was nice - we DVR'd them and FF through commercials. Each episode about 40 minutes of play time. We are all caught up now.

Think I found a breeder I want to use for a Spring puppy.....we'll see. Australian Labradoodle.

COLD as you know what here. About 4" of snow crippled our region. Schools; govt impacted yesterday. More closures/delays today.

Sam is buying a bike today! YAY!!!!

How's back health in Indiana?

~skipper
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

We arrive in GA on Friday afternoon and homeowners leave Saturday. They are either coming home on the 14 or 15. Two cats so we should be able to out a bit.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

I was out early, this morning, to go through the Army's COVID test site. I have a mild cough, with a runny nose, headache and fatigue. Pretty sure it's just a mild cold, but better safe than sorry.

I don't have Amazon Prime - I prefer to shop local, if I can. So, no Paramount streaming for us, I guess. We could get DVDs of the first four seasons of Yellowstone, from Netflix. Maybe I'll put it in the cue.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Small Emmaus group this morning but got to know one of the new guys better.
    • Sounds like you are only gone to be in GA for a week Steph. Where are you headed after that?
    • Sounds like Sam is getting a Tri-Glide. I wonder if he'll ride with a Honda guy? You know those Harley people are kinda uppity.
    • So Dave, thanks for sending your cold temperatures east.
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! We had a great time in NC with our friends, and now we're back to regular life again. MI didn't do so hot ... so my strategy is to deny knowledge of a game at all. Game? There was a game? I didn't notice. But today was back to work.

And, a group of my members had asked me to come over for coffee and to share my story this morning after the workshop. That was kinda honoring! They wanted to hear all the angles - faith, weight, and alcohol. I skipped a LOT to spare them a 10 hour book. Ha! But I tried to hit on the highlights.

Kelly has COVID? YUCK! I hope she doesn't get it like I had it. Stay hydrated and rest up, sweet lady.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Subbed at High School today
    Yoga class this afternoon
    Yoga in morning, hand and arm doctor afternoon
    Papers for Trike e-signed, Saturday will deliver checks to dealer and let DS check out trike
    Dealer is to have Trike delivered next week, way to cold for Sam to spend 8 hours riding.
    It is Deadwood Green and Vivid Black
    As for riding, weather permitting I believe I'll be riding trike more than car and since DMIL is back I need to get out of house more and more so I will not be charged with elder abuse. Question is whether two wheelers are ashamed to be seen with an old 3 wheeler.