Question

Options
Marilynsretired
Marilynsretired Posts: 5,450 Member
I am new to this group and have a lot to lose. Here are my question(s)

(1) does this group not have a 'thread' were members post how they are doing

(2) this group is small but does not seem active - for the leader - are you going to work at getting the group and up going - in other words having different discussion threads.

Will wait to hear the response to these questions.
Am actually looking for a group of women who have 100+ to lose that is active where all members participate on a regular basis and where there are things like a chat thread, an introduce yourself thread and so forth - not just everything in the 'announcement' part of the group but more in the 'discussions' area of the group

NOTE TO LEADER If you want help with the leading of the group please email me as I have lead plenty of other groups.

Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,450 Member
    Options
    I am going to leave the group - I understand that I have just posted a question and maybe not enough time for any answer - will keep looking to see if it gets answered but right now I am needing an active group and honestly don't think this one is - so if it changes I would consider coming back -to the leader if you want to email me through mfp please do so as I think this could be a good group but needs something to get everyone up to participating.