Fit.Rebel.Witch

Options
Annie831
Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
edited January 2022 in Social Groups
Please introduce yourself here, write a little about yourself and why you are on this journey and why you have chosen this group coven? What are your goals , what would you like to give and get out of this coven?

Replies

• Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I Am Fit Rebel Witch, i have been practicing witch craft and my connection with nature all my life, just recently started my spiritual journey and healing after i suffered a Heart Attack at 37 years old. I am forming this group to create a group of like minded souls who want to not only heal their bodies but also their mental and spiritual health as well. I have found such peace in medication and yoga, being mindful and truly appreciating each day. the number on the scale still holds power over me but I am trying really hard to just be healthier and feel healthy and strong and not let my success be determined by a number. What I want for this Coven is a community of support, good vibes, positivity, strength, and respect. What works for you or what you believe in may not be the same for someone else that being said we are all just sharing so take what you will and leave the rest. if you do not agree do not be hateful or spiteful that will not be allowed here.