💖 February Volunteer Schedule 💖

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
edited February 2022 in Social Groups
Happy February fellow UAC-ers!!

Please note that the schedule below has most of our "regular" content creators doing a day every OTHER week. I thought that this might give our regulars a little 'break', plus it would give others a chance to sign up for some dates as well.

Having said that, if anyone wants to take any dates this month that are still showing 'open' below - by the first of the month - please feel free to sign up for them. I like to have the schedule all booked up by the first of the month!

Content creator just means that you "Introduce" the post topic for the day!! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - it can even be a topic for discussion of something that you are struggling with! Everyone has ideas and opinions, and we love to share! Please let me know below if you're interested!

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to someone on MFP, you MUST be 'friends' with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

FEBRUARY 2022 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS**:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

<3 Feb 1 (Tue)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: Mrs_Hoffer

<3 Feb 2 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: TerriRichardson112
(Back-up: victorious55)

<3 Feb 3 (Thu) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: Mrs_Hoffer

<3 Feb 4 (Fri) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: victorious55

<3 Feb 5 (Sat) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: Summerskier

<3 Feb 6 (Sun) - LazyBlondeChef
<3 Feb 7 (Mon) - Jana_2020
<3 Feb 8 (Tue) - biketheworld
<3 Feb 9 (Wed) - SummerSkier
<3 Feb 10 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
<3 Feb 11 (Fri) - donna25trinity
<3 Feb 12 (Sat) - MadisonMolly2017
<3 Feb 13 (Sun) - BMcC9

<3 Feb 14 (Mon) - MONTHLY: Mid-Month Shout Out/Check-In (Mrs_Hoffer)

<3 Feb 15 (Tue) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSV’s Post: Mrs_Hoffer

<3 Feb 16 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Quote of a member’s NSV post with a reminder to go back & read them: Mrs_Hoffer

<3 Feb 17 (Thu) - Arc2Arc
<3 Feb 18 (Fri) - donna25trinity
<3 Feb 19 (Sat) - StayFITTer
<3 Feb 20 (Sun) - Winner_in_life
<3 Feb 21 (Mon) - Jana_2020
<3 Feb 22 (Tue) - biketheworld
<3 Feb 23 (Wed) - makattack220
<3 Feb 24 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
<3 Feb 25 (Fri) - donna25trinity

<3 Feb 26 (Sat) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer - to begin asking for the Winner's Circle names.

<3 Feb 27 (Sun) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names.

<3 Feb 28 (Mon) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer Month end message reflecting on the month with a final "ask" for Winner's Circle and Champions names.

UPDATE:
📣 CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER 📣

Please feel free to comment and encourage each other's posts - this group always does a wonderful job of that.... anyone can take a few minutes to post and encourage or cheer another person in the group! It not only encourages others, but it also strengthens our group as a whole!

I APPRECIATE each one of you and all that you do to keep the UAC going!! <3

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @Mrs_Hoffer my days look good and as always once every one has days allocated if u need ppl to full in any gaps feel free to use me. Thanks for all ur do for us. Bless you. Xo
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    I will take February 13 (the second Sunday)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    I am good for the 9th Teresa, but I would like to just do one this month so please open up the 23rd to others.

thanks

bON
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    I can pick up feb 23, @Mrs_Hoffer

Thank you for ALL you do!
    Maddie🌸
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I am good for the 9th Teresa, but I would like to just do one this month so please open up the 23rd to others.

thanks

bON

Thanks so much bON. I've changed it.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I will take February 13 (the second Sunday)

Gotcha down BeeJ. Thanks!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I can pick up feb 23, @Mrs_Hoffer

Thank you for ALL you do!
    Maddie🌸

Thanks so much Maddie. I appreciate you. <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Hi @Mrs_Hoffer my days look good and as always once every one has days allocated if u need ppl to full in any gaps feel free to use me. Thanks for all ur do for us. Bless you. Xo

Thanks Donna @donna25trinity I always appreciate your willingness to step up!! <3 Would you like to take Feb 18th??
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to volunteer for 2-17, though it follows the NSV days. :D
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options

Thanks Donna @donna25trinity I always appreciate your willingness to step up!! <3 Would you like to take Feb 18th??

Yep for sure whatever is needed. Xox
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: »
    I'm happy to volunteer for 2-17, though it follows the NSV days. :D

That's terrific Lorenzo! Thanks for volunteering! I've got you down! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options

Yep for sure whatever is needed. Xox

Perfect! Gotcha down!! ;) Thanks again Donna!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    Actually I was thinking do we really need a daily commentator or cheerleader? I think as a group we tend to support each other pretty well on a daily basis already. I am hoping some of the other folks can fill in for the openers as I do enjoy seeing new perspectives and ideas.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    You can put me down for
    Feb 4 (Fri) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: ??
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer is Feb 19th still available?
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Actually I was thinking do we really need a daily commentator or cheerleader? I think as a group we tend to support each other pretty well on a daily basis already. I am hoping some of the other folks can fill in for the openers as I do enjoy seeing new perspectives and ideas.

I've been thinking the same thing bON. I think this group does a fabulous job of encouraging each other.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    You can put me down for
    Feb 4 (Fri) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: ??

Yes! :)

@Mrs_Hoffer is Feb 19th still available?

Yes!! I'll update the schedule now!! Thank you both! <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options

I've been thinking the same thing bON. I think this group does a fabulous job of encouraging each other.

Awwww. I found the cheerleading exceptionally helpful as I was getting back on track. I thought it was a real
    Differentiator of this group than others.

Did the cheerleaders not want to do it anymore?
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 not at all. I've had a couple of people tell me that they didn't realize it was an ongoing monthly commitment, and since this group does such a wonderful job of encouraging each other's posts through the week without "assigning" specific weekdays to individuals, I thought we might give this a try.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 not at all. I've had a couple of people tell me that they didn't realize it was an ongoing monthly commitment, and since this group does such a wonderful job of encouraging each other's posts through the week without "assigning" specific weekdays to individuals, I thought we might give this a try.

@Mrs_Hoffer thank you