Waistaways Team Chat - February 2022

Options

Replies

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Jenn @metaphysicalstudio hope the family drama calms down but it's great to acknowledge it and not let it derail you!

I've been feeling hungry a lot today so I'm filling the void with water as much as possible instead of with food. Hoping it helps and my body adjusts to the calorie reduction and this goes away soon.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 I'm on an android phone and I don't know if iPhone is the same but as long as I bookmarked the group chat, when I tap on my profile photo in the top right corner, it shows me notifications (the bell shape) whenever anyone has posted in the group chat. Whenever I tap on any of them, it brings me to the group. I hate trying to find the group without that feature.

Good work on setting your office upstairs! Your dedication is inspiring.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 I'm on an android phone and I don't know if iPhone is the same but as long as I bookmarked the group chat, when I tap on my profile photo in the top right corner, it shows me notifications (the bell shape) whenever anyone has posted in the group chat. Whenever I tap on any of them, it brings me to the group. I hate trying to find the group without that feature.

Good work on setting your office upstairs! Your dedication is inspiring.

Thanks! I'll give my Android another try. It's time to get a new one anyway.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The Friday lineup is ready!
    @Steph1498
    @Pearl4686
    @Micki48
    @happimess01
    @gak71
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @bonnie_red
    @ells_bellz

And a few stragglers - hoping you're ok and will check in soon :heart:
    @graceojo999
    @MandiSaysHey
    @eggfreak
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    Keep well everyone - and send any extra energy you have to @micki48 - I sure wish we could all descend on you and help! Can you imagine the hilarity, energy, and (of course) the effective completion of all tasks in record time? It would be wild.

Oh thank you for that @jugar. If only that were possible. It would be a blast. And so much easier. I am truly spent. It was a LOT easier 11 years ago when we came down here.

I can hardly keep track of what day it is. Tomorrow is weigh in already. We’ll see. I had a loss when I stepped on earlier this week.

Falling asleep, so I better head to bed.
This discussion has been closed.