✨Thank You kaliswalker✨

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
edited February 2022 in Social Groups
@kaliswalker u7hzu2tkocw6.png
Lynn spends hours doing research and about all things healthy. She takes time to find us interesting places to "fly" to which gives us the opportunity to see things we would likely never see and also learn about international foods.

In this week's challenge, she even gave us a nice surprise by including Spark People articles in the challenge details.

I believe everything happens for a reason so I am happy we were welcomed on MFP and I am so happy to welcome MFP members that were never on Spark.

Whether or not you came from Spark, (if you did you may be missing not only Spark People itself but your own individual "spark"), well, if that's you I encourage you to click the links in the challenge details and revisit those articles.

It felt nice to be on familiar,(well sort of), territory. My spark was sparked.

Thanks again Lynn for all you do for us!s04brpza670y.png

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! I was so surprised and SMILED that the links went to the older Sparks articles., it was seeing an old friend again. TY TY TY @Kaliswalker and @Ceriusly1 for mentioning this. Love also having those who didn't belong to Sparks joining us, and helping us to continue to grow!! WTG ALL 2022 Winter 5% Members!!
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party - but ... I loved the references.
    Thanks for all that you do, Lynn!
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker Thanks, Lynn--you are appreciated!
  • Patricia1CR
    Patricia1CR Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    cf5nt1ot3yn3.jpg A warm THANK YOU.
  • Anacorazon58
    Anacorazon58 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks 😊 Lynn!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Many mahalos for all the work you do - and for hanging in there after SP!!
  • Bovinity55
    Bovinity55 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I loved Spark People and used it on and off for many years! Thanks for the links!
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Lynn. not enough words to say Thank You for all you do and have done! Your work is deeply appreciated. Thanks for the links!!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all that you do,Lynn.
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Lynn. I appreciate the time you spend. Miss spotting your blogs, though.