Success with ADHD?

Options
natajane
natajane Posts: 295 Member
Hello,

Give me some hope people haha - has anyone successfully managed to stick to myfitnesspal and so lose weight?

I have so much weight to lose. I do well, lose like 14lbs, and then forget myself or give into impulsivity and jack it all in. I never get further than the 14lbs! And then i put it back on again.

I have zero food routine. I can do it for like 2 months and then i'm off it. Its such a shame because i am a good cook and i enjoy the healthy foods too and i'm good at fitting it all into my calories, why can't i just create a routine and stick to it?!

Any tips, advice, success stories - throw em at me.

Natalie

Replies

• Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nope. I start things - and then either stress or boredom kicks in and everything goes out the window. I stress eat and procrastinate the hell out of whatever it is I’m trying to do for work.

I cannot just sit down and read stuff and write a report about it. My head literally turns sideways whenever I try to read something. My bRain also slides off.

My parents used to literally tie my brother down to his high chair with ropes when he was a kid to keep him from moving about. I feel like I need that for work.

Does anyone have any suggestions which would help?