Bucket List

Options
bbwkitten
bbwkitten Posts: 104 Member
I decided to make a bucket list of things I want to do when I have lost the weight. Has anyone done this? I’m looking for ideas hehe

This is what I have so far:

- go on a cruise
- Travelling in general
- horseback riding
- learn to ice skate and rollerblading
- go to calypso water park (huge water park near Ottawa in Canada)
- be on a talk show to talk about my weight loss
- swim with dolphins

What do you have? :)

Replies

• Deni_R
    Deni_R Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!

Mine are:
    Horse riding
    Completing C25K
    Swimming with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo
    Sunrise Tour of Mt Batur in Bali
    Holiday on Rottnest Island where main mode of transport is a bicycle & your own two legs (I want a Quokka Selfie!)
    Indoor Sky Diving
    Visit NZ again and go to all the remote Lord of the Rings sets
    Kayaking
  • bbwkitten
    Options
    Such great items!!! You can do it!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    @Deni_R I'm such a big LOTR fan! I definitely want to visit the sets too :D I'd also love to go to Japan ^_^
  • Deni_R
    Options
    @Gnawcraft Yes! Japan would be amazing, especially for the cherry blossom festival. We did a cruise around NZ in 2016 and went to Wetta Workshop (I bought my hubby the One Ring) and Hobbiton on tours. It was awesome and I'd totally do those again but would love to hit the more remote ones like Mount Sunday (Edoras). NZ in general was amazing. Can't wait to go back and explore it more thoroughly, a cruise only gives you little tasters of each place, definitely left us wanting more.
  • BranDleeJ
    BranDleeJ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love this! My ultimate goal is to thru hike the Appalachian Trail. I’ve dreamed of thru hiking the AT for years. I used to backpack several times per year, but the last two I’ve done none and am at my top weight. I’ve got to get my legs back working. I just started walking again. Baby steps…forward.
  • Deni_R
    Options
    @BranDleeJ Wow I just looking up some pictures of the Appalachians and that looks beautiful! What a great thing to plan for. I've never backpacked (I've always liked my comforts too much) but I've been talking to my hubby about maybe doing part of the Bibbulmun Track (it stretches 1000km) as it passes quite close to us and goes through some of our favourite holiday spots here in Western Australia. Very different views but still very beautiful. Step by Step you'll get there!
  • StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from ottawa too!!
    -I want to be able to go on rides at the fair with my daughter
    -i want us to take dance classes together
    -I want to feel young agin, before I get old
  • bbwkitten
    Options
    Hey! I'm from ottawa too!!
    Holy, small world!