Introductions!

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Welcome to the March 2022 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and stay true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. We look forward to getting to know you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• rafaelaxxxx
    rafaelaxxxx Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    Hi
    @ashleycarole86
    @LindaGB1975
    @mandycat_florida
    @Mrs_Hoffer

Nice to see we re all in need of inspiration to get/keep on track.
    Let’s do this
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Jan1936 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Jan and I struggle with staying accountable to myself and I hope this helps as a reminder to stay true to my goals.

Which are: Eat clean. Drink water. Walk daily: 30-60 minutes and record my intake.

It is inspirational to see how many of us are on the same journey. I am looking forward to participating.

Hello @Jan1936 ! It's always nice to meet other like-minded people! We look forward to getting to know you as well!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Hello!

I’m Sharon, age 45 -This is my first challenge and I’m looking forward to the accountability part of this! I’ve lost weight in the past (60 pounds) and kept almost all of it off. I’m having a hard time right now with motivation but I have a new gym membership so I can get back to Zumba classes.

@strength3335 Hello Sharon! Yay for zumba, right?! Lol. I always looked like a fish out of water - but dancing around in my living room where no one can see that I have NO rhythm is more my kind of thing! Haha. WELCOME!! It's great to have you!