March 31

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Please also be sure to join us in the April UAC
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142864-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2022

and one last day to ask you to comment on the Challenges thread for our April group if you haven't done so yet. You can do that here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/46705074#Comment_46705074
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    One day left in the month....

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to let us all know if you're going to be in the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month.

as I was scrolling through some old pics earlier today, I came across one of me from 2012 when I was at my highest weight - 225. So I thought it might be fun to either share some progress photos or, for those that can't upload a photo because of the MFP glitches, you could always just tell us something about your weight loss journey or progress.

The pic on the right was taken a few months ago when I was around 175 or so. I'm putting the photo in a spoiler as I don't want to see pics of me this large! Ha!
    1lixwffsnemf.jpg

It is another person :o
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    March 31, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (29 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (29 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).

Will be in the winner's circle.

Good bye March!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    One day left in the month....

If you haven't already done so, please be sure to let us all know if you're going to be in the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month.

as I was scrolling through some old pics earlier today, I came across one of me from 2012 when I was at my highest weight - 225. So I thought it might be fun to either share some progress photos or, for those that can't upload a photo because of the MFP glitches, you could always just tell us something about your weight loss journey or progress.

The pic on the right was taken a few months ago when I was around 175 or so. I'm putting the photo in a spoiler as I don't want to see pics of me this large! Ha!

Wow O! Great job!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks @lesdarts180 i was just curious. I am hoping to ride my mt bike more this summer our village is on the base of a mountain just shy of one of the Adirondack 46er’s so I probably won’t ride up by bike but have come down the mountain on my motorcycle such a beautiful view. I do have the luxury of riding in the village and some trails down the street.

Spent 41 minutes walking today my boss and I took a lunch time walk on the track at the fair grounds managed just under 2 miles felt so nice now we are watching for snow again. Tracked and logged.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    ❌✅✅
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    3/31
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    March 31:
    ✅✅✅ exercise today was a 20 minute walk outside. It was 60(F) when I got up this morning and the temp has been dropping all day. Good-bye March!!!

Great pictures Kate! @snowshoe072 You have a beautiful smile! :)
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 passday used (Mar 13)
  • Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes