March 23

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
Β«13

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,614 Member
    Options
    3/23
    Pass
    I got a shot in my knee, hit a nerve,so icing and elevating rest of day.
    Caleries yes
    Logging yes
    In 3 month, I will be 8 months post op, with the rain of my weight loss I should be down about 65 to 70 lbs. I will be down another couple cloths sizes.. looking better in summer clothes then I did last summer.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,075 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    3/23
    Pass
    I got a shot in my knee, hit a nerve,so icing and elevating rest of day.
    Caleries yes
    Logging yes
    In 3 month, I will be 8 months post op, with the rain of my weight loss I should be down about 65 to 70 lbs. I will be down another couple cloths sizes.. looking better in summer clothes then I did last summer.
    @stella7x7
    Thinking of you as you pamper that knee and get it back in good form again Stella πŸ’› You are doing great and every day of commitment brings more success for you. I love that you can see the positive future for yourself πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: Β»
    ys0qpe4169cg.jpg
    Found this little one today on a 5 mile paddle.

In 3 months I will be back in Florida diving caves with hubby.
    Hopefully I will be also be swimming on swim team again.
    I hope my cut will have me leaner and my lifting will have me stronger.

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    0/3 pass days used
    @tahm42
    Amazing! Is that a manatee? Well done on your paddle and three yeses today. πŸ† Thanks for sharing!
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    mshawski wrote: Β»
    In three months…

*I’ll be back to being able to run 5 miles a couple times a week (I’m coming out of winter at 3 miles per run, and my body doesn’t react well if I ramp up distance too quickly. πŸ€•πŸš½).

*I will have my garden in place and that makes me happy.

*In a dream world my puppy and cats will reach an agreement and my house will longer be divided by baby gates that I swear I’m going to throw a hip out stepping over. (Getting this out into the universe in hopes of a cosmic assist πŸ˜‚)

*I will have made enough progress in the right direction that I feel good about it.

πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    @mshawski
    You are amazing Maryann! Being able to start back at a three mile run is so fantastic. So glad to know another gardener here (though I am truly a newbie). Will look forward to learning about your bounty over the summer months. We’ve had about two in the past 23 years with no baby gates πŸ€ͺ I highly recommend the squeeze handle swing gate model. But I’ll send cosmic goodwill that your pup will be different than the four dogs we’ve owned.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    In three months my business will be closed and I will be completely retired. You will find me out in my garden, or reading depending on the weater, playing pickleball or tennis, cooking or fermenting some new healthy food, or at a class or swimming at the Y.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @lesdarts180 I understand and my heart goes out to you and your family. 🌼 Thinking of you as you prepare yourself for this upcoming anniversary.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    That's timely ... by the end of three months I should be settled in my new home in a new state and no more stress. Then I can get back to eating more healthy and return to EPIC. And grow tomatoes successfully which I can't do where I currently live.

@LazyBlondeChef I’m happy for you that this current really stressful period will be over, that you’ll have the hope of fresh tomatoes from your own garden πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ…, and it will be so much easier for you when you can be back to your healthy routines. Hang in there. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• jamcnewman
    Options
    ideas2 wrote: Β»
    In three months my business will be closed and I will be completely retired. You will find me out in my garden, or reading depending on the weater, playing pickleball or tennis, cooking or fermenting some new healthy food, or at a class or swimming at the Y.
    @ideas2
    What a huge accomplishment and milestone that will be - congratulations Susan! All your time will be your own and you have great plans for it. Dreams come true! πŸ₯°
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman yes that is manatee calf. Mom Manatee was right there. It was beautiful. I have had manatee moments before but this was special. It is really late in the season to actually have an encounter. I was hopeful but really did not expect to see any.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,890 Member
    Options
    Date: 03/23/22

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?πŸ‘πŸ»

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    [UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15 -16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31]

March goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (4 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge
    https://youtu.be/g83v1m2P4_g[/spoile]
    6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,550 Member
    Options
    1/3 pass days used. I got back on my spin bike this afternoon, I need to stop being an exercise bum and get going again. I tracked logged and stayed under.

Where will I be in 3 months ?
    I am glad I read this this morning, maybe that’s what got me going for today I know where I don’t want to be. I would like to be riding my mountain bike with hubby or daughter. I would like to be in my pool (weather permitting) we usually open the weekend before Memorial Day. I would like to be looking for shorts for work that are one size smaller. There are several things that I would hope to accomplish so I will continue to work on them at the same time. Thanks for making me think @jamcnewman πŸ™‚