πŸ€ 🌈 March Volunteer Schedule! 🌈 πŸ€

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
edited March 2022 in Social Groups
Happy March fellow UAC-ers!!

Please note that the schedule below has most of our "regular" content creators doing a day every OTHER week. I thought that this might give our regulars a break, plus it would give others a chance to sign up for some dates as well. If your name is listed below and you'd like to take a break, please just let me know!

Having said that, if anyone wants to take any dates this month that are still showing 'open' below - please let me know asap. I like to have the schedule all booked up by the first of the month!

Content creator means that you "Introduce" the post topic for the day!! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - it can even be a topic for discussion of something that you are struggling with! Everyone has ideas and opinions, and we love to share! Please let me know in the comments below if you're interested!

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to someone on MFP, you MUST be 'friends' with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

MARCH 2022 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS**:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

πŸ€ Mar 1 (Tue)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸ€ Mar 2 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: TerriRichardson112
(Back-up: victorious55)

πŸ€ Mar 3 (Thu) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸ€ Mar 4 (Fri) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: jamcnewman

πŸ€ Mar 5 (Sat) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: lesdarts180

πŸ€ Mar 6 (Sun) - makattack220
πŸ€ Mar 7 (Mon) - Jana_2020
πŸ€ Mar 8 (Tue) - biketheworld
πŸ€ Mar 9 (Wed) - SummerSkier
πŸ€ Mar 10 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
πŸ€ Mar 11 (Fri) - donna25trinity
πŸ€ Mar 12 (Sat) - StayFITTer
πŸ€ Mar 13 (Sun) - BMcC9

πŸ€ Mar 14 (Mon) - jmu1965

πŸ€ Mar 15 (Tue) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSV’s Post: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸ€ Mar 16 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Quote of a member’s NSV post with a reminder to go back & read them: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸ€ Mar 17 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Mid month shout out/update: Mrs_Hoffer

πŸ€ Mar 18 (Fri) - MadisonMolly2017
πŸ€ Mar 19 (Sat) - ashleycarole86
πŸ€ Mar 20 (Sun) - makattack220
πŸ€ Mar 21 (Mon) - Jana_2020
πŸ€ Mar 22 (Tue) - biketheworld
πŸ€ Mar 23 (Wed) - jamcnewman
πŸ€ Mar 24 (Thu) - WhatMeRunning
πŸ€ Mar 25 (Fri) - donna25trinity

πŸ€ Mar 26 (Sat) - StayFITTer
πŸ€ Mar 27 (Sun) - WhatMeRunning
πŸ€ Mar 28 (Mon) - Caroline_slowandsteady

πŸ€ Mar 29 (Tue) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer - to begin asking for the Winner's Circle names.

πŸ€ Mar 30 (Wed) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names.

πŸ€ Mar 31 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Mrs_Hoffer Month end message with a final "ask" for Winner's Circle and Champions names.

πŸ“£ CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER πŸ“£

If you'd like to sign up to be a cheerleader for the month of March, please let me know which day of the week that you would like!

πŸ“£ Sundays: jamcnewman
πŸ“£ Mondays: Mrs_Hoffer
❌ Tuesdays: ??
❌ Wednesdays: ??
❌ Thursdays: ??
πŸ“£ Fridays: jmu1965
❌ Saturdays: ??

Please feel free to comment and encourage each other's posts - this group always does a wonderful job of that.... anyone can take a few minutes to post and encourage or cheer another person in the group! It not only encourages others, but it also strengthens our group as a whole!

I APPRECIATE each one of you and all that you do to keep the UAC going!! <3
Β«1

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,055 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa - thanks for keeping everything so well organized and running smoothly! πŸ’ I’d be pleased to be the Sunday cheerleader/commenter and can also take Wednesday March 23.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @jamcnewman Thank you!! I'll put you down!
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I’d like to do a post about mindset again if you think it would be helpful! I don’t have a date preference so I’ll just pick the 6th unless you have another date you think would be better for that topic.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    Hey Teresa.. I'll grab March 19 if that works
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I will post on March 14.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I’d like to do a post about mindset again if you think it would be helpful! I don’t have a date preference so I’ll just pick the 6th unless you have another date you think would be better for that topic.
    Hey Teresa.. I'll grab March 19 if that works
    jmu1965 wrote: Β»
    I will post on March 14.

Thanks ladies! I've got you all down! <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    I’s like to do March 18, and not March 12, so March 12 is up for grabs for a new poster!!

πŸ’•
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I’s like to do March 18, and not March 12, so March 12 is up for grabs for a new poster!!

πŸ’•

No problem Maddie! Thanks.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Good morning @Mrs_Hoffer. Just wanted to let you know that if you have a lot of volunteers for content creator and not enough spots, feel free to give them my Mar 7 & 21 days. Or likewise, if you have open spots leftover, I'll help to fill them.
    The UAC must take a lot of your time and all of us certainly appreciate your commitment to the group!! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thanks @Jana_2020 I appreciate your willingness to always step up!
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I'll pick up March 20th - feel free to bump me if you get a flood of other volunteers who don't already have a spot in March!😁
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I'd like to do Mon March 28 if you still need someone for that day.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,726 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I can do March 5th
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I'll pick up March 20th - feel free to bump me if you get a flood of other volunteers who don't already have a spot in March!😁

@Mrs_Hoffer I'd like to do Mon March 28 if you still need someone for that day.

@Mrs_Hoffer I can do March 5th

Thanks for volunteering! I appreciate you all! <3 I'll put you down.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,006 Member
    Options
    @mrs_hoffer feel free to use me to fill any gaps. Xox
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Good morning, You can put my name down for a cheerleader for Friday’s. Hope for a great March. Jill😁
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @mrs_hoffer feel free to use me to fill any gaps. Xox

Thanks Donna! I appreciate you!! <3

jmu1965 wrote: Β»
    Good morning, You can put my name down for a cheerleader for Friday’s. Hope for a great March. Jill😁

Thanks Jill! I have you down!! Much appreciated!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,055 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I am available to take the importance of tracking on the 4th and you’d be doing me a kindness to allow me do it! πŸ€— I am struggling with myself in this department. πŸ˜‡ Though I have yet to truly fall down β€” my mind keeps trying to trick me into all kinds of dishonesty. πŸ€₯ I’ve been working through this over the past week and the β€œfundamentals” are a great reminder (I think) for everyone. Julie
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    12th & 26th? If someone wants to volunteer, I have no problems w/passing along the 26th.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I am available to take the importance of tracking on the 4th and you’d be doing me a kindness to allow me do it! πŸ€— I am struggling with myself in this department. πŸ˜‡ Though I have yet to truly fall down β€” my mind keeps trying to trick me into all kinds of dishonesty. πŸ€₯ I’ve been working through this over the past week and the β€œfundamentals” are a great reminder (I think) for everyone. Julie

Thanks Julie! I'll put you down!
This discussion has been closed.